Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell the forutune of the one above you

mm-hmm. you see, thats why i don't typically spill my guts to anybody.thanks for that one, guys.

ever heard of hard exterior, soft interior,clock? i can put up with your guys shit cause i don't know you,but it's much harder when you've know the person who gives you crap for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Hey man you stole my hat

Have you heard of crushing a person? Cuz I'm going to crush you.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Check this shit
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post

Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    because your all saying don't grow up yet, act like your age,ect. but i don't want to be left in the loop while all my friends go off and grow up. honestly, i don't want to, but to support my friends and make sure i still have friends, i will grow up before i want to.

and none of you have picked up on the fact that i don't nessicairly want a boyfriend. just someone who understands and has a different perspective they are willing to share. who will support me when i'm unhappy and will look out for me when shit hits the fan. a real friend.
    So I'm gonna respect your ability to choose your own friends and it's your own life blah blah blah. But... from an outsider's point of view, if your friends are forcing you to grow up before you want to, and you're having to deal with shizz that you shouldn't be forced to deal with at your age... you may want to rethink your choice of friends. I'm not saying you have to, they're your friends and i'm all for loyalty, I'm just saying you should never be forced to do something, or be in a situation, that you don't want to do.
    On a sad note... I've had campers in the past who, at about your age or slightly older, were dealing with crazy stuff that they shouldn't have been facing alone. Maybe you should talk to an adult/parent about some of this stuff... especially if it starts getting out of hand.

big daddys would be the best defenders, holy crap

@gunz: don't pity me. please.
    @clock; pull the other one, it's got bells on.

hey cora, honestly my personality means i won't let something go until i think everyone who i know is okay with it, or will be benefited by it. i won't blame them, cause it was my choice to get messed up in their shit.
    and if i told an adult, i would lose trust from a friend who is really confused ny her choices at the moment. its a standard way of dealing with things, but it doesn't always provide a better ending to the given situation for all parties involved.
    Last edited by WhenRabbitsAttack; 05-13-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

We will never sleep. Cause sleep is for the weak. And we will never rest... TILL WE'RE ALL FUCKIN' DEAD

ahahah, that just reminded me, i slept for nine hours two nights ago, and for two and a half last night. my sleep cycle is messed up.