Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your greatest regrets

I disagree young people are p stupid.

Yeah but there are a lot of stupid adults.

At the very minimum an adult can tell you about taxes, or how to get the stickers on your car inspected.

At minimum a young person can tell me what guys in their class are dreamy and what each skylander can do.

There was a teacher that gave me a hard time in 7th grade, man, the guy despise me for some reason. He gave me several saturday schools for forgetting my homework one day. A detention would've been enough, but nah...... I regret that I didn't punch him in the face or at the very least scream into his face calling him every vulgar name under, and above the sun. Luckily, he got fired, so it all worked out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    I'm not really sure, but it involves women, that's for sure.
    The man thing eh

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    At the very minimum an adult can tell you about taxes, or how to get the stickers on your car inspected.

At minimum a young person can tell me what guys in their class are dreamy and what each skylander can do.
    It is true that young people aren't always very smart, but she is right about one thing. In some situations, it actually is a good idea to get advice from inexperienced people. They're better able to think outside the box since they aren't as accustomed to doing it a certain "right" way.

Are you guys seriously going to sit there and say you would take actual advice about your life from a 3-year-old child

heck no. That's why I said "some situations." Although even though I might not take advice from them, there have been times where little kids helped put my problems in perspective.

Like give me an example

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    bitch, please.

@ram: taking advice from the very young is just as good as taking advice from the very old. the old draw their wisdom from experience, while the young draw their wisdom from innocence. a none corrupted view of the world will give a more insightful perspective in the problem, but it means they have an inability to see it any other way.
    Ok honestly this just sounds like you are trying to make yourself feel smarter than the adults in your life. Just my impression.

I regret not trying anything outside of my comfort zone when I was in my teens. I could have been way more comfotable learning to drive (an aunt allways tried to get me to drive her car but im chicken shit) or Just socializing with other people in large groups (got invited here and there with people but never went because I just didnt know them and was an akward turtle).