Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your greatest regrets

This is a tough question. I guess I just regret not being more dedicated to anything when I was younger. If I had really worked hard at piano or art or sport when I was younger (all things I enjoyed) I would be so different today. Even more casual stuff like watching anime or listening to music I wish I had been more passionate about when I was younger. Feels like I kind of wasted those years.

I'm not suppose to post some personal stuffs here but ok I'll answer but this will probably one of my biggest regret posting this.

Not know about my ugliness sooner, Not accepting my weakness and not understanding more about my self.
    Always thinking there's nothing wrong with me and thinks that the world revolves around me...

Being In-denial and stupid thinking so high of my self and looked down upon others too much not knowing I'm much of garbage than they are.

I did this to the people not only my social life but also to my family.

ram, everyone does that. the thing is, what alot of people don't realise is that you do in fact have better qualities than some people, but they also have better qualities than you. where you fail, they might excel,and vice versa. no one person is better than anyone else because they all have a weakness to hide.

I have no weakness I'm a perfect being remember?

I'm capable of manipulating every single thing in this would... err.. oh no.. this isn't the spam area *runs away*

you numpty. and the weakness of a perfect being is their inability to understand normal humans due to their supposed "perfectness"

I'm not really talking about talents on that post.. Well thanks for your concern anyways.. I don't really mind getting advice from a twelve year old but I guess I feel hopeless in that point OTL

I don't have any real regrets. Everything I have done has shaped me into the dude I am today, and I wouldn't have myself any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    I don't have any real regrets. Everything I have done has shaped me into the dude I am today, and I wouldn't have myself any other way.
    well we regret it, at least

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I'm not really sure, but it involves women, that's for sure.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

bitch, please.

@ram: taking advice from the very young is just as good as taking advice from the very old. the old draw their wisdom from experience, while the young draw their wisdom from innocence. a none corrupted view of the world will give a more insightful perspective in the problem, but it means they have an inability to see it any other way.