Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avengers

Just finished watching it,

my impression is..

Interesting
    Funny
    Action filled
    And awesome graphics.

It's plot and goal is very common though, I guess that's because there's a lot of people who was inspired by this..

Man I should've been reading marvel comics, I feel so left out..

I'd still rather watch TTGL lagann hen in the cinema though.

GATAI DA!!!!!!

If it makes you feel better a lot of people that say they read comics dont actually read comics

There were just some really good 90's cartoons

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I have actually wanted to read comics for ever now but I'm like seriously where the fuck do I start? I have looked up things about one superhero and it's led me to another then another then another and I still feel like I've only just scratched the surface. Also how do you read them? Online? I've read of apps for DC and marvel that have some comics free to readers but you have to pay for more I think. I may look into it some more.

wat do u want 2 read

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Pft everything probably. Spiderman xmen superman I am not sure if she had her own or just appeared in various other comics but anything with raven and the list could go on and on.

For superman just read all-star superman. If you like it I will tell you where to go from there.

For X-men Grant Morrison's New X-Men is my favorite and probably the BEST X-MEN COMIC EVER but some people also like Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men.

For spider-man idk it would probably be easiest to just start with Ultimate Spider-Man. In a lot of cases its really easy to start with the Ultimate stuff.

Raven idk about really.

Edit; In Ultimate X-Men Colossus is gay if that is relevant to your interests in any way.

Lol I believe I had a short convo with Cype about there actually being a lot of gay superheroes. I never would have thought that it would come up in comic books so learning that is actually kind of uplifting honestly.

I am going to look into finding all of these. Thanks for the help I will be asking for more direction once I've got a handle on these.

What Colossus is gay? But I already made in my mind that he and kitty do the perfect couple! )=

New X-men and Astonishing X-men are my favorites. Really good and easy to start reading.

Spider-man is kinda hard, there is a lot of stuffs and not all of those are really that good. And I don't read Ultimate so I'm not help in there.

Frank Miller Dare Devil is also pretty good.

Run Aways from Vaughan is new and is pretty awesome.

Immortal Iron Fist is pretty good too. I'm in volumen 2 in here, so I can't tell if its going to get better or not.

dunno, what super hero would you want to read?

Colossus is gay in the Ultimate universe. He falls in love with Wolverine who doesn't return his feelings.

I wouldn't start with frank millers daredevil if you are new to comics.

with wolverine? I think if they made a couple I could handle the change.