• Yawl!

5 41.67%
  • Hello, Noface Yawl!

4 33.33%
  • What the hell?!

3 25.00%

Thread: Tetsu's arts: 3D animation on p.2

Threaded View

c-f:thanks tons for your hlpful comment, I took that in use in my other animations I did lol, its true that my animations are pretty straight forward lol, I only thnik about making the character from point a to point b sometimes. I wanted to be too clean and simple, lol, I see that that jumping gap should end differentlyT_T

Iccy: WAAAA D;;; Yeah im so rusty I admit, I often take breaks now cauz school asks artistic effort so I zone out sometimes when im not at school so I dont draw muxch, it really sux ._. But hey im doing the same crap but in 3D so., lets say its just as helpful, even more THANKSSSSS And yeah ill combine that knowledge totally.

Fragment: yeah the first animation was kind of not bended too much but I really didnt want to exagerate too much For the second animation, As said before I guess looking at it now it looks quite robotic and forced. Its like all those large, mecanic movement for a simple jump, and the end needed what seefy mentionned, well, thanks a lot for pointing all that out.

Nowww Ill show you guys a few 3D stuff, and J2 XD

John paul final renders

Dino monster (has a prettier turntable but imma gonna upload it later)

Heres drawings of J2

And thats it for now, enough upload for today!

oh crap, cant change the thread title T_T >____<
    Last edited by Tetsu Yawl; 11-02-2012 at 12:51 AM.