Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mecha Thread

well ram, can you pronounce mereana correctly?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Maaaaan, Dark Crusade pisses on Dawn of War II and the expansions, they're just not as fun to me.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

we have soulstorm

Me as it the word me, then reana as in the name Rhiana. that's what I would pronouce it.

WRONG! i rest my case

I only played the campaigns of Dawn of War II and Chaos Rising. And dunno, but I never felt to attached to the first one (I found it horrible how the game was telling you constantly that some place need to be saved before X days, while you need to finish the game and stop over leveling, even more, you keep doing stupid missions after you have passed the max level and ones you get to the final battle everything is extremely easy) and in the second I kinda like it, but they didn't manage the difficulty properly (why would they gave a eldar guardsmen group over 5.000 of life?).

SPOILER! :
    Also I think I only liked Chaos Rising because of Cyrus and the fact that your superiors where constantly telling you to do different things

Atleast I know I can type it properly

yes.... most people assume my name is spelt marianna or merianna when the hear it. hell, i've even seen it spelt medianna

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I only played the campaigns of Dawn of War II and Chaos Rising. And dunno, but I never felt to attached to the first one (I found it horrible how the game was telling you constantly that some place need to be saved before X days, while you need to finish the game and stop over leveling, even more, you keep doing stupid missions after you have passed the max level and ones you get to the final battle everything is extremely easy) and in the second I kinda like it, but they didn't manage the difficulty properly (why would they gave a eldar guardsmen group over 5.000 of life?).

SPOILER! :
    Also I think I only liked Chaos Rising because of Cyrus and the fact that your superiors where constantly telling you to do different things
    Cyrus is the one character from the demo that got me actually interest in the game. That, and the little bit of customization there was.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Dunno I don't know how to pronounce it (if I haven't heard it), because there are to many languages involved in here. It's like if my name were Daruba, and people start pronouncing it like Dabura (DBZ).

Cyrus was the only cool character in personality, Thaddeus was stupid and Tarkus was annoying, but hey, they are space marines and blood ravens, they are supposed to be annoying as hell.

I wish they did the campaigns of retribution properly, I would loved to have played as a Lord Commissar in a good campaign.