Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: rage thread

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Well, technically, your average skater breaks a board approximately every two to three weeks, because they often go jumping down stairs and stuff. I'm just a regular old flatground skater, but I pop my tricks pretty high, and get real aggressive with landings. But the board I broke today lasted a good month, so I'm satisfied.
    And once again, I just have a karate obsession, I gotta break wood, even my own wood.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

really? i had know idea skaters broke their boards that much. learn somthin nu everyday :3

i had a tae kwon do sparring match with my older bro this morning. lasted three rounds

Breaking boards and sparing are fun! I got my black belt in Teak Won Do when I was nine.

Btw, who won WRA? I'm guessing your brother?

technically no, cause he won the last round, but i won the first to so he won the battle but lost the war. HELLS YEAH!

I actually left my old school for that reason, JJ. I was pissed off that I was only a red belt and all I had to do to defeat half the black belts was hold my foot on their head, and for the other half throw a punch. Not a kick, a punch. So I joined East Wind academy, and I'm actually the weakest person to ever have joined, and it gives me a really good, tingly feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I gotta break wood, even my own wood.
    Hahaha. Can you?

As long as your here bya.. that wood will be unbreakable.

@Sylux: We were dividing into age/size. At most of the black belts were a lot older. I just started really early (age 4) and went to practice like 3-4 times a week. It wasn't like blackbelts were just given to anyone.

I can't find the pen for my tablet guys!!! I looked all over my room, I moved everything and even cleaned it all to find it and it's gone. I don't know what happened to it! I had it like Monday night or whenever it was that i last posted in my critique corner and now I'm very sad. I was so excited to color my picture now that I'm done with classes for the week too... life sucks.