Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: rage thread

I'm not really playing the real server since it's for rich kids like you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    I'm not really playing the real server since it's for rich kids like you guys.
    Then you are not really allowed to rant about it. Is not like you are paying for the service anyway.

haha now he tells me..

Found this:

I was in the Beta last week, and I left a pretty huge feed-back!
    And there were TONS of Lolins...

The Questing of the game sucks hard till lvl 10 and sucks soft after that!
    The game was obviously designed with no questing in mind, and all the areas are populated by fastspawning monsters walking arround in fixed distances. 90% of the quests naturally send you arround killing monsters for various reasons, and when they are not doing that, they send you to speak to NPCs (ususally standing within 5 maters from eachother...).
    The game became a little more fun at lvl 10, cause I got a mount, and didn't had to walk through all those killquests, and some item picking quests actually poped up!

Questing aside, the one weapon per class will make the game old very quickly, and the one real healing and real tanking class will cause a lot of frastration. Every WoW veteran knows that you can't have only 1 healer and only 1 tank among the classes!

Combat works better with a controller, but everything alse suck!. Rather than giving you control over your menus with yout controler, it gives you a mouse controled with the analog stick, and even the simplest of tasks of pressing the continue on a textwall from a quest dialogue requires you to point the option and click it!

They need much more than a good combat engine and graphics to convince me to pay 13euros per month to play this! Everything asle in this game is half assed.
    Dunno, but I'm interested in knowing why everything about this game has been so silent.

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    I've done so much art on my computer that I think ctrl+z whenever I make a mistake on paper. It makes me angry! It takes me the same amount of energy to use an eraser than it does to turn my graphics tablet pencil around! First world problems in the lower less classy first world.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I've actually had that happen to me before, too. Like I'll be doing a ton of digital stuff, and then I'll be sitting in art class, and try to find ctrl-z on my paper... and realize it's not there and I screwed something up. Fuckin' hell.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I think we all who draw digitally experienced this.

not me u guys are just weird

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    not me u guys are just weird
    Seconded.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    How much do you guys draw?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."