Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mad Menagerie Re-release in progress

And here's more. Again, I will be upgrading everything about this comic now for a re release. And here's the one shot I'm working on.
    Last edited by shadow_falling; 06-11-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Please don't double post. You can use edit. :3

I'm talking about yesterday, by the way, when you posted twice about an hour. I don't mind double-posting when the last post was, like, days or months ago. That's different.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Sorry about that. Is there a way to add more attachments to a page? The images get too small when I embed?
    Last edited by shadow_falling; 06-11-2013 at 12:48 PM.

They're small because they're thumbnails. You just have to click on them and they'll get bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

I knew that much about it. What I mean is, when actually embedded, not attachments, they end up too small to read some text(we may not be able to do this anymore, since the last post I made was over a year ago before these). On the contrary, when done as attachments, which makes them the thumbnail, I'm limited to only 5 and then I have to make another post to post anymore, effectively making it a double post, unless I'm fortunate enough to have someone comment on my work.

Kodos already pretty much answered it though. If I'm limited to 5 I'll just have to wait a few days to post another. Shouldn't hurt too bad for me considering production takes a bit of time.