Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avatar problems

I dont know if any of you have noticed, but it seems to me that my avatar and Toast's are somehow connected.

Whenever she gets a new one my current one changes to hers. :[

I was wondering if this could be fixed or something because im p. sure she is going to use it against me one of these days.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    This has been a ongoing problem since we got this forum (believe we went from pphb or something like that to vbulletin) and there is some weird connection problems between the main site and the forums.
    So if you look at the activity thing on the main site it will (for you) say that Toast posted in such and such thread when actually YOU posted something in that thread. It's because you either signed up just before or just after Toast so when she changes her avatar it changes yours (so its her fault). It thinks I'm Seefy.

So it's probably happening because toAst it changing her avatar in the main site and all you can do is go to Forum actions then edit profile then edit avatar and change it on the forum. Forum actions is on the blue bar that is under the tags that say Forum and What's new.

Have the same issue with clock.

Either Jubeh changed my avatar as a terrible prank or I'm connected to someone else's horrible profile

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    maybe its both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

I certainly hope I'm not suddenly magically connected to some awful user. Because then they would have to be banned. Yep, they would be banned so I wouldn't have avatar problems. Totally.

You know every mod can do that why would you assume I did

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    And that Jubeh is looking over your shoulder and eating honey for his smartness.

Alright it just changed again. What the hell is going on. Do you see this avatar? It's crappy. It's like watching YouTube in 240p except it's my avatar. Which is really crappy. Jubeh it's totally you cuz you're the only one I've seen do it before. But if it is really the other thing, if you could find the person I'm linked to I would be grateful if you asked them politely to pick better avatars.

Wait so that time where sylux, Jai and Gunzet had the same avatar it's because it malfunction or something?