Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Driving a car. WTH!

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    You can't "just walk" to places in Alaska, because public transit isn't very effective and things are spread out hilariously far apart. Most people are employed 38 miles from where I live.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Yay seefy drive to all the places!

I just went to Walmart with my sister and on our way out and behind Walmart I was forced into an impromptu driving lesson. It wasn't as bad as the first time. Made some turns and drove in a straight line and only crashed once right at the end (well almost ran up on a curb). Coulda drive home because it's not even 2mins away but I was all "lol nope". Then I came home and had a panic attack.

Why the panic attack? You ok?

I'm not a big fan of driving anymore... so far I've hit someone else's side mirror (it didn't break), a biker... longish story, and was almost hit by some idiot who didn't see me and tried to turn into my lane and into me. *ugh* driving is scary.

I'm not a big fan of driving as people can be assholes!!! I swear, it's as if some of these jerk offs never heard about turning signals, they're unaware of the fact that Amber equals slow your ass down, bitch, and that talking on the cell phone whilst driving is idiotic, and that they may as well have drunk a shot, or two of whisky. Other than that, it's all good, jam a bit to tunes, winds blowing through your hair, putting the pedal to the metal, and really having fun cursing out people for the stupid things they do whilst driving.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I just about had a heart attack earlier as some dumabass came barreling down a street at some angle that was totally obstructed from my view. Luckily I was being careful and managed to not get hit.

Fucker.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Psy: Oh no!! Are you alright?

Okay, people, I'm not gonna lie. I'm getting pretty smooth behind the wheel. Not like Sunny D kind of smooth, but sorta like that Japanese aloe juice with the solid aloe chunks in it. Yeah. Smooth. And chunky. AT THE SAME TIME.

time for you to drive a trailerigloo.

become an ice road trucker

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    time for you to drive a trailerigloo.
    Igloos don't exist. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    become an ice road trucker
    Neither do these bumholios. Fun fact: The speed limit on North Slope ice roads is five miles per hour. Not ten. Not fifteen. Five. Make a show out of that, History Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    Igloos don't exist. :O
    WAT?! what now, that Santa doesn't live in the north pole or what?