Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Driving a car. WTH!

I walk. That's my way of transport, just walk, walk every where and every place. And I'm not doing it because it healthier or some bullshit like that, I just do it because I don't want to waste money in public transportation.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    And because it's healthier.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    I used to walk or bike everywhere. Then I got a car and got spoiled by being able to drive.

I'm gonna be driving soon, I haven't gotten around to getting practiced enough to take the driving test.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Drove on the highway twice yesterday and on the backboards once. Somehow didn't manage to threaten pedestrians.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    It's hard to threaten pedestrians on back roads, and even harder on the highway. Try main streets and school zones next time you want to threaten people who are walking.

Seriously, though, it's awesome that you drove on the highway. I think that was the scariest thing in the world for me when I was learning how to drive. I was convinced that every time I passed someone I was going to crash and die.

I went on the main streets, too. But for some reason, people walking their dogs is really popular on back roads, and people hitchhiking is SUPER COMMON on the highways. So the probability of me hitting a pedestrian yesterday was 500% lesser if I was actually in town. D:

And actually, the highway is my favorite place to drive because it's the easiest. It's one of the first places I drove when I started learning. I will say that highways are way different in Alaska than in the Lower 48, though. A highway don there would scare the crap out of me.

OH GOD WE'RE GONNA MERGE EVERYBODY HOLD THE FUCK ON TO SOME SHIT OHHHH GOOOOOOOD

Yeah, there are barely any merges where I live. But yeah, the only way to get out of my neighborhood is via highway, so I'm most comfortable with that. Everything else though. . . .

Somebody merged into me 12 years ago & that was the last car I owned or dove. Screw it man. I'm like Clock. I walkabout like an Aborigine...but just to the bus & train stop.