Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Driving a car. WTH!

Neither do these bumholios. Fun fact: The speed limit on North Slope ice roads is five miles per hour. Not ten. Not fifteen. Five. Make a show out of that, History Channel.
    WAT?! what now, that aliens didn't help make pyramids or what?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Learning to drive the first couple of times is scary but you get used to it the more you drive. You basically have to reach a comfort level. The unknown is scary after all. What I think is most dangerous aside from other drivers is you being reckless, getting distracted, not paying attention, and basically being over-confident in your driving. :\

Oh, and whatever you do, do not move the steering wheel left and right very quickly one after the other. You're going to swerve like mad and if you're in a suv, there's a good chance you're going to roll over.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I don't think I'm going to be driving for the next couple of years, as long as I live in the middle of the metro.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Oh, and whatever you do, do not move the steering wheel left and right very quickly one after the other. You're going to swerve like mad and if you're in a suv, there's a good chance you're going to roll over.
    if you're in a suv, there's a good chance you're going to roll over.
    you're going to roll over.
    WELL FRICK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Lol, ha ha ha, I remember when I first started driving.... kept getting distracted by all those lovely Eastern Euro women walking around in summer dresses..... mmmm.... damn..... shapely legs and shit man... uh anyways, remember don't ovrer correct, dude, that can be disasterous.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Pfft, I'm more comfortable driving the SUV. The roads here have deep ruts, everyone drives a truck/SUV, and four wheel drive is nice for the snow. It's way safer and easier to handle here.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I can work thru something that is completely nerve wracking but I will have a panic attack later after its all thru and im relaxing. I know I can drive now and its not impossible anymore but im still like "get in the car? you're driving right?" i am going to do my best to keep getting behind the wheel tho, may have to beg honestly. Pray for me! All this so I dont get chased by dogs at 3:30am and open up my job opportunities. I should move to a bigger city with a subway and huge bus system.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I should move to a bigger city with a subway and huge bus system.
    CHICAGO!!!!

We have some pretty rude drivers here tho 3:<

I think once you find your groove, you'll feel more at ease, and driving will come naturally to you. That's the way it worked for me, once I found a groove, I was set.... though, lol, I still go a tiny bit too fast sometimes.