Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GuildsWar 2 -Stress Test-

You need to see, because apparently there are 2 things, servers and worlds, and some servers are for worlds that run better in other countries.

you should have picked the one I posted, it was very solid.

Stress Test this Monday 14, from 11 AM to 6:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT).

I will be in the same server and I think I'm going to do a lot of pvp this time.

https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/...50848164094209

What the fuck kind of shitty stress test only allows a small sample of people WHAT THE FUCK

Only the people who pre-bought the game. They are doing all this because when they announced that they will be doing a beta (a long time ago), they got like trillion of subscribers and it impossible for them to make a beta with that many people, so they did the pre-purchase = go to beta.

Some pictures of the stress test. Mostly World vs World vs World and PvP.

World vs World vs World.
    SPOILER! :

PVP.
    SPOILER! :

Stuffs I learned:
    -Poison can be shared, so your friends can do poison in their attacks.
    -As a theif you can summon 2 other thiefs, and you can share with them the poison.
    -Shadow step confuse people a lot (its a teleport).
    -Steal can give you really OP skills, and with the right trait you can gain fury, might and vigor (buffs/boons).
    -Dual Maces are badass, basically you only confuse, daze, knockback, knockdown and cripple your enemy with every attack. The only problem is that you need Bull's Charge to take enemies who try to escape.

I want to try a new type of thief, I feel that ones I did my thief guild + poison thief, it become really hard to change that build in my mind, and I really want to try new experiments of builds with the thief, apart of poison+thiefguild and dualpistole+traps.