Super Senior Member
So I have a computer now, pretty good one. I think...
So, a few questions.
1. Security, Read norton sucks somewhere...
2. Good tablet
3. Program to compliment tablet
4. Any other things I should know?
Also I guess general computer discussions in here.
Fifty Fifty Member
they will only bring u sorrow
Wacom Cintiq 24hd
Paint Tool Sai
Get gimp instead of photoshop, always download from reputable tpb/demonoid users (thethingy, Reloaded, Digital Insanity)
Ruler of the Seventh Empire
1. Kaspersky combined with MalwareBytes. Or Avast with MalwareBytes. If you need to ever bring out the big guns; MalwareBytes and Hijackthis.
2. Small: Wacom Bamboo Pen. Medium: Wacom Intuos4. Large: Wacom Intuos4. Chances are you're a casual artist, and you won't need a Cintiq.
3. PS CS5.1 and Sketchbook Pro 2012
4. Don't download porn, always stream it.
.................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."
4. There are no sexy signals in your area waiting to talk to you online.
You did not win an iPad.
Dermatologists do not hate this woman for her miracle skin clarifying remedy that can save you thousands of dollars.
The secret that apple hid for so long that Steve jobs vowed to bring to light and fix is not that interesting so no need to read any further.
I agree with Gunz, Avast is pretty accurate, and it's free. At least, I think it's free. I had one of the Indian guys on campus install it for me. He was pretty cool (offered to do it, just randomly. And I barely knew him.)
One Thousand Member
1. Avast and Malwarebytes.
2. Intuos4 Medium.
3. Sai, Photoshop, Gimp, Sketchbook Pro.
4. Avoid TV Tropes or set a timer.
Tvtropes has never captivated me like you guys said it would. It did get me to read Boy's Paradise (later Boys' Paradise). Seriously, though, don't Google that shit. It's seriously horrible.
Super Senior Member
Tvtropes was not that interesting.
Lord of Death
Are these guys being for real