Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The work sucks soul thread.

Jeez Gunzet you shoulda just bought the headset whats wrong with you

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Get off my case, bro.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    What an asshole.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Get off my case, bro.
    You are the reason that mans family is on the streets. You are the cause of the poor economic state America is in. You cheap ass.

Edit: I have work at 4am and its almost 10:30pm. I have worked closing so long I don't fall asleep till about 12am-5am. This shift allways kicks my ass.
    Last edited by Psy; 04-25-2012 at 01:26 AM.

I remember all the programed dialogues I did in my head to attend customers. It's a very robotic thing, almost like rpg dialogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    You are the reason that mans family is on the streets. You are the cause of the poor economic state America is in. You cheap ass.
    ;A; WHY U SO MEEEEEN.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    GunZ is one of the scumbag millionaires in charge of huge companies that hire illegal immigrants without any repercussions? Damn GunZ, lend me some money, I need money for the Warped Tour.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

If there's a cheaper alternative, why not go for it? Besides, the salesman probably met his quota, anyways. There are a lot of people out there who don't know their accessories and the like. Ugh, what really blows is when they complain about prices, as some of the other posters pointed out, or complain about something being out of stock, fuckers.... this one asshole had the gall to claim that a price on this one product was highway robbery, cheap fucking bastard, probably...

I remember this one time, there was a recall on tylenol babie aspirin or something, this one bitch came in with a vial and asked for a refund.... we didn't even sell that particular size, and I told her this and told her that I am not going to put up with this bullshit.. I don't know we may have had it and she may have bought it there, but man the attitude she had, fuck man.

For the record. I did spend about $235+ that day the dude was on my case about the headphones.
    Earlier this year I spent about $2000+

Eh, I'd say I've spend about a good 3k at that one BestBuy so far, lol.
    <My comic

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I plan to go out like this