Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The work sucks soul thread.

Are you being for real

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Tell me the truth, son.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Scenario 1: Guy walks in to my department with his head on a swivel like he's obviously looking for something. I ask him if I can help him find something and he tells me no. This continues for about, and I shit you not, 45 minutes. I know this because his wandering around in my tiny department goes on past closing time. The doors are being shut but he's still peeking over shelves and looking under stuff. My manager tells me if the dude isn't buying anything I should subtly ask him to leave which I was glad to do because fuck that guy. I walk over and I say are you sure you don't need anything? The guy, in the most awkward and weird way I can imagine a person saying something, says, "I'm looking for a Wii."

Also because fuck him I oversold him on everything. Call me evil but that's what I do. I take your money and when you come back the next day with buyer's remorse I conveniently don't remember you because my memory is bad and management knows this.

Scenario 2: I ask a customer how they're doing. They say just looking.

Just looking is how you're doing? What a twat.

Scenario 3: A customer asks for something that's out of stock. I say we don't have it and they get mad at me. Why? Well obviously it's my fault because I knew they were coming so I sold the shit out of what I had left. Luckily if this happens around christmas time leadership is cool with me telling the customer to fuck off albeit in a really polite way.

Scenario 4: A customer walks all the way over to my department because they see me and then ask me to help them with cameras which is on the other side of the store. We get over there and of course no employees are there because my colleagues are shit. I try to help the customer as best as possible regardless of the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing. They get upset with me because I don't know the product in a department that I don't work in.

This is actually a mistake from a consumer point of view because if you're relying on me for information that means I get to lie to you for free and take your money, so I do. I do it. So for all you kids out there, learn to research because people like me exist.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    My experience with Best Buy always goes as following.

Guy notices I'm wandering around in the games/computer section, asks if I'm finding everything alright. I just look and go 'oh, yea I'm alright, thanks' then we part ways in the most chill, gangsta way possible, and I walk out with my product because I know the store like the back of my hand.

Too awesome, I know.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Also because fuck him I oversold him on everything. Call me evil but that's what I do. I take your money and when you come back the next day with buyer's remorse I conveniently don't remember you because my memory is bad and management knows this.
    How have you not been fired? lol
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

You'd have to be ultra shitty to get fired. In our district Im ranked 24 out of 52 so I always keep myself right in the middle.

why would he be fired if a customer is being a retard

Overselling on purpose and they know it?

You're my favorite.

Um its what they want us to do

They want angry customers. Pls tll m mr

You're my favorite.