Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The work sucks soul thread.

Like a beer crate

, a lot of customers do it under their wagon and i sometimes forget to see it, they usually say it.... but yeaaaah :l
    I'm really bummed, but i guess i just make mistakes, i'll try to pay more attention >_>

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Just make a habit of asking every customer if there's anything in the bottom of the cart.

I'll try =(

Lol, I loved the feeling I got when I lifted up a bag of dog food out of the bottom of the cart, and saw the customers face when it was revealed they had several items beneath it, ha ha ha. There were times the customers were being honest, but eh.

Bya, don't be too hard on yourself, some of these people have been doing this for a long time, but now that you're more aware, I'm sure this won't ever happen again .

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Once it becomes a scary thing to happen you are more likely to be aware of it when it does happen.

had a dream i was learning to drive and getting comfortable at it then woke up to an email saying theres a manager position opening up somewhere in our district and to apply so i did. Now im getting an ugly premonition about this because one of the DM's conditions was "Learn to drive and get a car so you can get to anywhere I send you" so im like OTZ because i could be shooting myself in the foot/applying to fail right now and possibly only not get the job because I cant drive.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    I believe in you, Psy.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I'm sure you can do it! It's really intimidating at first, but I've been calming my min behind the wheel lately, and that helps a ton. Though I'm sure it's not the same situation for me as it is for you, because I presume you live in a far more populated area than Alaska.

Just be a man Psy. I drive in Virginia. The worst drivers in America.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    *New Jersey

Psy, you can do it, you just need to know how to handle the car. Don't fight with it, love it, spoon with it, show him the man you are and you will see you are going to pass the test.

Guys, I invite anyone to Chile, so you can see what are bad drivers.