Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The work sucks soul thread.

AMEN!

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ok last night after closing my manager (female) and the cashier (also female also bffs) are sitting in the office talking about if they would ever have a three way. I was separating gobacks and then they finally think to ask if I can hear them but I lied and made it seem like I couldn't.
    I'm just like seriously? I'm busting my ass and this cashier makes sure she is main (the main person on register who is allso the only other person allowed to count out money besides a manager when se close) so they can sit in the office and talk to each other after closing and that's why? The front of the store was fucked up and gobacks all over because neither one is good at their job and I'm doing all this for a promotion I may never get while a manager talks about having a three way?!

I cleaned half the store myself while neither one of them could get the 1/4th they are responsible for clean. I want to report this but I highly doubt they will do anything and even then it's circumstantial I guess so no proof and it may just be a warning to them then I'd just have two mad bitches to work with.

So, they would made a three way?

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    As far as I heard both would have one but I heard nothing about having one together. Both agreed its be fine if it was them their respective boyfriends and another woman but not a man. Also it'd be a friend they really trusted that they knew would never tell.

I have no proof of any of their convorsation but I know I should report this as sexual harassment.

I don't know if that is the best idea right now, I mean about reporting them not the three way; because of your situation right now.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    So I was moved to the fabrics department. My first day over there was Wednesday and my second day was yesterday. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing. They showed me how to cut fabric, told me where the freight was in the back, and then nothing. No training or guidance or anything. There's not even a list of shit I have to try and get done before I leave. I've just been working freight until 4 and then trying to straighten out and reorganize all the shit on the shelves. I really feel like there's other stuff I need to be doing, but no one can tell me what. The only other people who've been around for me to ask are in other departments and couldn't tell me anything. I'm really hoping I can get some answers tomorrow, because this shit is just confusing.

Other than that, I'm really happy over there so far. People actually ask me for help and advice. Instead of "fuck you why can't you put a dick on my cake my husband fought for your freedom you ungrateful cunt" I get "Hey, I'm making a giant pillow for my dog, what kind of supplies do I need?" It's so empowering that I feel pathetic for being so happy about it.

that remains me that my little cousin is making "my little pony" pillows.

Hey at least you get nice people, that's a lot for any job that is about dealing with people.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Hopefully nobody gets in your face for being confused, due to their lack of communication.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    They'd better not. I've been asking questions even when I'm not sure I'll get an answer, and I actually stopped a manager yesterday asking about a task list.

When I worked at wal-mart the fabric ladies did absolutely nothing unless somebody needed them to like cut something