Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: JJJorgie's Realm of Art- Character Design Feedback

Thank you all very mch for the critiques!!! I definitely try to work on them in the future!!!

love them! seeing a lot of improvement here! watch the hip width and length in the first pic, just a tad on the small side

Thanks so much, Cloudy!!! It very appreciated!

I've been trying to draw skinnier males. I don't really like drawing super muscular ones. Unfortunately, I really suck at drawing any type of male body Here's a really quick sketch I did with my tablet (which I'm still not used to yet). Sorry that it's so messy! It's past midnight and I'm exhausted :|. Anyways:

Have at it! I really need some help!!

Increase body volume.
    Nice one with face.
    You got exhausted and seems the character too. Ha ha ha
    don't do drawings when exhausted and in no way mood.

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    Oh wow. You've improved a lot Jorgie Jorgie Jorgie~! I'm glad you're drawing a lot ^3^ <3 Waha. Hmm... I'm not so good at critiquing but I can see something odd about the body. I'm not quite sure though.

Hum. Well he's definitely cute-ish, and the hair is nice. The chest and the shoulders could do with a little buffing up, through, since those things are just natural assets of the male body, even if they aren't so muscular.

Hope that was helpful. ;I

Thanks all three of you. All the critiques were helpful and very appreciated. I have a new sketch I did when I was more awake that I'll try to post soon!

More art from you to critique ! And I know the feeling... males are my weak point too (if you exclude the large list of things i'm still working on :P). Anyway you need to broaden out the hips a tad more I think (not to the extremities of female however), even though your drawing a male its almost going in a straight line from top to bottom. Also try to make your lines more angular unlike females where they flow, it should help to distinguish between the genders.

Looking forward to your new sketch
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-02-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Here's my newest male sketch. I tried to make it a little sharper. I think the neck's too long, though...

And, the colored version:

I'm quite proud of his eyes. I don't know why, though
    Last edited by JJJorgie; 06-03-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Needs more work with shoulders, and try not to make the lines too defining like on the collarbone c; The chest shouldn't pop out like that and the jaw is a tad bit too small. I kinda like his expression. Good job