Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: JJJorgie's Realm of Art- Color Pencil Work on Page 34

Thanks! It's sketchy because it's a sketch I'm going to go over it with thinner and (hopefully) cleaner and straighter lines, then color it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Here's a piece from the GB. I'm really proud of it (not exactly sure why, but I guess I think it turned out good).

The lips didn't turn out like I wanted, though

The chin and cheeks are a bit pointy, round them up some, and the arms look thin to me, try beefing them up, you could also add some emotion to the face, she looks a bit like a Dept. Store Mannequin with her look. Other than those things, it looks good, keep up the nice work.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

she's cute i like her swimming costume and the sketchy feel to it. I agree with liebe that the arms seem a little thin, but she has some sexy curves!

Looks really good JJ the arms have been mentioned already and I think there is something about her neck, but im not sure what it is yet :/ looking forward to more stuff
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

Thanks all you guys! I really appreciate it. I'll work on drawing bigger arms.

Here's another:
    Last edited by JJJorgie; 06-23-2012 at 06:08 PM.

One thigh is thicker than the other :/

Oops, sorry for the double post

Hi! That's cute! Neat pose. I always fail at parts where they lean forward or stretch their arm or leg towards the screen... You sure handled that great!
    I see no anatomy flaws here. So only advice I can give you to work on are smoother lines Go over your sketch at least 3 times to make the lines smoother and thicker. Such are of course easier on a computer.
    I got a shaky hand, so I use the pen tool on photoshop for my final outlining :P But to be a perfect artist, you should do it without digital help ;P
    Which is something I'm not good at... but nothing says I cannot give advices of something I cannot do myself XP

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Thanks! I kind of meant for these to be more on the sketchy side I still have trouble drawing smoothly with a tablet and I was to lazy to spend a lot of time on the outlines :/ I'll definitely draw some neater work soon

haha well if sketchy was intended, then it's perfect

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART