Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: JJJorgie's Realm of Art- Character Design Feedback

I see, I thought that was the case, just keep an eye on it though, you don't want him looking to abnormal. Also with those wolves, I think they could benefit from some detail on their posterior side, it looks a little unbalanced with detail on one side and little on the other.

Detail on the back end. What would you propose? I don't know what I'd add.

Hey JJ, don't be afraid to mix in straight lines as well as curves in your drawing. To find a pleasing rhythm of angular lines and curves are very important for a drawing. A good rule of thumb is, if a line is almost straight, make it straight. It's good that you challenge yourself and try to step out of your comfort zone =)

Okay, thanks! I'll try it!

nice fluidity in your lines. Follow what rubisko said.

Plus, try too determine the focus of your drawing by line weights. Your Othello design looks fantastic but the weight of the lines are a bit distracting... maybe less on the secondary accessories (bag, glasses) add a little more focus on the face and the cute blob he's with. It will emphasize their interaction and connection to each other. Your style is is more distinct now... I should congratulate you on that. ::3
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Your art has really gotten great ^_^ I love the wolf in particular(on top) the face and pose really exude his anger, still find him cute lol.

Thanks Spidergoth!!!

At Bunnyvoid: I never did reply to your comment, sorry. But I did find it very helpful!

Here's a quick sketch from the GB:

The skirt isn't angled correctly compared to the legs and the stripes on the shirt are kind of off.

Last edited by JJJorgie; 10-29-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

the second pic's pose is really nice. natural and all. i love the way you made the feet and the hands :3 they look so delicate.

As for the first pic, i think the proportion is a bit off but then it may be just your style :3 maybe try other poses to utilize the awesomeness of the scythe hehe :3

hope to see more of your arts soon jjjorgie :3
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

For the second sketch, I think you could show the muscle a bit more for the lower legs, it looks a bit blockish I think, and also im slightly confused about the addition of two lines for the butt, it makes it look like she has three butt cheeks :O I really like the first one ^_^ particularly the hair

Thanks both of you.

Bunny: on the first, I drew the hood to high and in result the head is bigger than I would've liked. I think that's why the proportions look off.

Demon: That's my version of a C-string, I guess :P For a request. In my mind, it's suppose to cover the buttcrack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!