Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: JJJorgie's Realm of Art- Character Design Feedback

That is one awesome sketch of a head I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to critiquing so sorry if I point out something that is completely irrelevant, I need to start somewhere I guess :L

Anyway on the drawing above the head sketch (done with the tablet i'm sure) all I can suggest is that maybe where you've made the legs join with the torso is a little bit to high and maybe should be lowered a bit so where they meet isn't hidden by the jumper she is wearing. If I need to elaborate please let me know

Oh and on a side note is it hard getting used to a tablet?

Thanks for the critiques. Like I said, I was focusing more on the coloring, than the girl's body I wasn't necessarily difficult getting used to the tablet. I was different. I feel like I have less control with the pen than when I have a real pencil in my hand (I guess I'm just more familiar with the latter ) I, also, feel like I can't see the whole picture at the same time which may be due to the fact thatt I'm watching the screen with my hand out of view. The picture of the girl was only my like 7th tablet drawing, so it didn't take long to get decent with a tablet.

Your very welcome and sorry for neglecting to read that you were concentrating on the colour :/ I probably should skim through the thread before posting further :P the colouring looks good by the way ^_^

Getting used to a tablet sounds difficult I think I will continue to improve my skill at drawing and become more confident before I try computer rendering and using tablets etc.

^The thumbs in the wrong place :/

The bandages are kind of wierd.

All I can suggest is that in the first picture where the legs join the torso you could bring that area down a fraction (or maybe raise the hips a bit), I think that would improve it and the second one appears fine to me although... one eye and three breasts :P anyway they both look awesome as always

Loving the second one. Omg she got 3 !!!
    Nice and anatomically good .
    About the first . I think you made lot of hairs for her . Decrease the volume of her hair because head is looking way too big for her body .

Thank you both very much! I thought the crotch line (?) should be lower, but I wasn't for sure. And, the hair is pretty big; I'll make sure I look for that in my future drawings!!!

Bit delayed on my part, but I love that picture of the girl's head on the previous page!

For the two pics above, love the bottom one, not really anything stands out as wrong for me, for the top one, i think that her body (her middle in particular) is too thin in comparison to her head. Her middle tummy bit is very thin indeed - unless this is a stylised thing for you. nice hand drawing though! (I still fail miserably at hands o.o)

Monster girls, huh?

Hummm... Alrough the limbs are generally pretty good, it seems to be the actual joins with the torso are the thing that lets you down more often than not. Might be worth trying to think of things as a three-dimensional object rather than just a flat shape, in the future.

The mugshot of the girl was quite nice too, considering that's the hardest angle to do. If the chin line ended just before the ear, and was a little lighter, it would probably solve alot of things.

Either way. Keep up the good work, dude. ;I

It probably wasn't what you were going for, but that last one made me think immediately of Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon VI

But for crititique: what Reg said + make sure that you make the torso roomy enough so that you can fit intestines and organs inside. As it is the topmost one in your last post looks rather famished. She doesn't have much of a pelvis either