Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: JJJorgie's Realm of Art- Character Design Feedback

Thanks very much! That line is more of a reminder or guide for me when coloring; it won't actually be outlined.

You always come up with the coolest ideas and ways to display the characters you draw JJ!

But mind what I've said about the lines previously, you can't even imagine the advantage of learning to draw properly at a young age

Thanks

Yeah, sorry. I know, smooth lines. I've been really lazy lately, but now I swear I'll start. I have one right here:

The hands are a bit wonky

And here's the lineart of my previuos post (unweighted):

I think the sleeves look a little stiff. Any suggestions on how to fix that?
    Last edited by JJJorgie; 10-03-2012 at 06:54 PM.

The animal girl is really cool, i love the pose and the concept. it looks very natural as well and you have serious feet drawing skills!

for making the sleeves left stiff, the only thing i can think of is breaking up the outline a bit more - even on a shirt with not many folds, in that sort of pose on the arms, you're going to have a few bumps and folds. if you look at her right arm, the outline is completely straight. i think just adding one or two bumps to the outline should solve the problem, without making the shirt look too crinkley which you may not want. hope this helps

these are really nice

in first picture i think her shoulders are so little but other things are really great for example the facial expression

and second one is also good

keep on good work;P

the latest one looks neat! feet are awesome, especially the toes. the heel may need less definition though. Like shadow said, cloths are bit stiff.

I already saw the colored version in da but still, nice lineart!
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

101 Dalmations Member Prince of Angels's Avatar
    I haven't posted in the CC for a while, time to change that.

PoA's Notes: "That... [kitty girl] is amazing. There is only one thing that looks wrong. Her heel and her pinky toe. (Our Right Side). The pinky toe seems to be curling, just a bit, but enough for me to notice it. And her heel just seems to be, well, big. Of course I may be wrong, having not looked at my pinky toe and heel in that pose (:3), but I thought I might point that out. Everything else, mwah!
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?

Thanks so much all of you!!! I know I didn't reply sooner (sorry), but I took all critiques under consideration!! Thanks again

Here are a couple new things:

Othello
    SPOILER! :

On the right, his arms are too long and his far leg's line is wonky

Some wolves
    SPOILER! :

Sadly, my internet went down when I was drawing these and I had no references :/ The lower wolf's missing his far front and back legs. All in all with these, I think I did pretty good considering I have next to NO experience with animals.

For othello I think this is more due to style but I will point it out anyway, he looks incredibly thin, particularly the waist and hips. Nice work on them wolves

Thank you! And, it is the style, though I'm going to make his torso a little bigger