Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: happy birthday, clock

  1. #41
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LOTR land. figure it out ;)
    Posts
    1,530
    no, but thats a new one. nice. nah i came up with a list of them but i can only remeber starving to death in a four square. [plus, i read somewhere that sex can kill you so that would be a bit.... you died cause you were a whore]

  2. #42
    Super Senior Member Mr_Liebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,014
    Happy Birthday.

  3. #43
    Lucky Member Blue_Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Champagne Supernovar
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by makingmangajust4fun View Post
    no, but thats a new one. nice. nah i came up with a list of them but i can only remeber starving to death in a four square. [plus, i read somewhere that sex can kill you so that would be a bit.... you died cause you were a whore]

    Random thought: did you know the human body puts off a bit of radiation. So, if you're sleeping next to someone, you're very subtly, giving them a bit of your radiation (and vice versa.) Obviously, it's not enough to make a difference.

    Or is it?
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

  4. #44
    For Sparta! nextweek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    323
    Heppy b-day!
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

  5. #45
    Sir-Mass-a-Lot Sylux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon View Post
    Random thought: did you know the human body puts off a bit of radiation. So, if you're sleeping next to someone, you're very subtly, giving them a bit of your radiation (and vice versa.) Obviously, it's not enough to make a difference.

    Or is it?
    Potassium-40 radiation; potassium is good for humans, shouldn't be too bad.

  6. #46
    999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The ocean
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Potassium-40 radiation; potassium is good for humans, shouldn't be too bad.
    doesnt this mean that if you have enough sex then youll not need to eat bananas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread


    If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

  7. #47
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LOTR land. figure it out ;)
    Posts
    1,530
    maybe so ,yogi. maybe so

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •