Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Shoujo Rin's Atelier

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    I have been dreading to upload this... ;n; ... Buuuut! If I hope to improve I must upload! Well, the angles are stiff, the shirt looks as though it weighs nothing, the left arm is way outta line and I don't know how to fix it! xD Oh gawsh help me, wahahaha~!

Yeah, the girl on the right's butt looks lumpy. It may need to stick out more (?) and connect more smoothly with her back.

Oh yeah I can see that now >3< Shwam! I have a lot to practice, I need a volunteer for modelling. xD Jorgie?

I don't do good as a model, sorry! Also, the girl on the right's right arm looks strange. Maybe too thin? And, if you make her left arm closer to her body, it's upper portion a bit thicker, and her shoulder bigger, it'll look a lot better. I think...

Oh god whyyyyy!? :,c ... All these things are so obvious, wahaha, thanks Jorgie c: ... I guess I'm not so adept at the back view of a nearly naked lady. Hur hur. Well, here is something to ease the tension! A little horribly done cyborg, very cheesy and has a deformed and very inefficient wing xD

Also his right hand is weird. I can't draw hands on that angle, no matter how hard I try. anyone know how to fix that?

Gosh, I have trouble with that angle too!

i can! find a person with hands that you like (creepy,right T-T) and get then to pose for you. bring a camera, and take as many different shots of the same positions as you can, all from different angles. also, i'll do hand drawings on request, so i'll post a photo of that position soon. hope this helps ;D

Those girls do not look very feminine because they don't have very wide hips, they dont have to be super wide just wide enough to tell it's meant to be a girl.

the average body shape for a girl should resemble an egg, with the shoulders fitting in the point, and the hips fitting in the base. the slimmer the character, the smaller the hips will look.
    average build = egg shaped (see above)
    slim build=rectangular(shoulders and hips are equivalent)
    muscular build= slightly v shaped(hips slightly smaller than shoulders)

D'aw thanks everyone! I've done a little practice! Except for the feet which I need to practice more, what do you think? c,: