Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoujo Rin's Atelier

stop posting this in public and get a room,you two C:

no really...
    please stop spamming this is the CRIT section so art related topics and discussions only (even if it is your thread) if you want to chit chat please start your own thread on chatterbox and talk there or pm/email eachother download msn, etc.

This is a warning.

thank you.

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    What does everyone think? Took a tutorial through Manga University on female body proportions. I'm improving pretty quickly and will practice this more.

Not bad! You could probably make the hips a bit wider depending on the character.

Armpits too low,, The correct position of the armpit should be above the breast or something...
    And remember breast lines would connect to the biceps
    SPOILER! :

Also the colar bone is in the wrong position.
    Remember that it only rises in V form if the person is rising her arms or just rising her shoulders... it your drawing it doesn't look anything like that.

Oh thanks I didn't see that, dangit xD Also thanks for the reference image! Hehe

Okay everyone! This is a revised version of the first image I uploaded here. I changed it around a bit though obviously, considering she has arms now and yes, I know her head is a bit skewed but I found it gave a cuter effect than if I had it straight, I dunno. Is there anything still off? All this is really helping though, I'm improving pretty quick xD

yeah, I think if you straitened the mouth a bit, it would make the face look a lot better. All in all, it's adorable!

101 Dalmations Member Tetsuphil's Avatar
    My brain kittens are shining with love! Yawl!
    I think her left arm feels very stiff O: and it sorta feels broken near the collarbones, maybe it has something to do with your previous critics 08. Well, its still pretty cute, I really like your art :3 neko!!! Edit: the arm might simply be too long but im not sure

Ooooh! Thank you! c: ... I hope to soon be good enough that nobody can find any mistakes! I'll fix it up ^3^ I'll upload another in celebration~!