Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoujo Rin's Atelier

4-5 point perspective makes me dizzy lol.. but yeah, exactly what Nisaren said. My advice on starting with perspective is just going through the basics. Horizon line, vanishing point... squares & rectangles.. once you understand how the basic process works.. or rather the mechanics.. the actual craft tends to speed up and then there's a few tricks of the trade later on down the road once you get used to basics .

Keep it up, you got the eye for seeing in 3-D! Good stuff :3

One thing I noticed on the kissing picture is their breasts are placed much too high, if you look at photos of girls you will notice that there is quite a large space above girls chests no matter the size of the breasts.

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    Her legs look broken don't they? ;n; This is a commission for a friend on DeviantART and I want it to be perfect. Does anyone know how I can fix the left leg? I find placement difficult.

they look too short for her upper body

Phew.. Thanks for noticing that.. ;n; .... My body proportioning is so bad I'm gonna cry..

Hmm, I'd say you want to add some more bulk to her legs as well. They seem very narrow compared to her torso and it's making her look a bit doll-like. Her left forearm is a smidge too long as well. I like her clothes though; her top in particular is looking good.

Its a bit taller than your figure there, but have a slightly alarming skinless mannequin, in case it helps any:

http://www.posemaniacs.com/archives/1355

Thankyousomuch! I might have to redraw the legs but I think they might come out well after that hopefully. Although I already coloured it, but I guess recolouring after in edit is less drastic than submitting what I currently have done.. Phew.. And the left arm will be a smidge to fix c: I guess I'm not that perceptive. Hehe.

Also, if you stretched both of her legs out straight, her left (our right) leg would be much shorter than the other.

OMG... Haha, I can see that now... *cries*

There, there, everyone makes mistakes I always use my fingers to find the length of one body part to compare it with the other. it's not the most scientific measuring system, but I find it pretty helpful.