Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoujo Rin's Atelier

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    Something is really amiss... Can anyone see what's wrong? Other than the background?

Yeah you keep drawing the same dude

Want to see me draw arms? I need practice...

Not too bad. His right (my left) arm (the upper portion at least) is longer than the other.

draw more phead

Firstly, I will draw more Pyramid and secondly, I did this drawing here as a commission for a friend and she loves it. But I can't help but see multiple things wrong with it that I can't fix... Can anyone spot them for me? I think the breasts may be slightly wrong and something else I can't quite find.

Edit: Yes I know about the left hand derp. I'm still practicing arms and hands so... you know.

Her left (our right) breast is lower than the other, but she isn't leaning. Also, if her right (our left) is out to the side, than the other leg's knee shouldn't be as far back. Then again, if the left is more in front, the thigh should be shorter.

At least, that's how I see it.
    Last edited by JJJorgie; 04-22-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Oh thank you~! I'll fix it up with your suggestions and re-upload to my gallery sometime soon! ^3^

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Heya! Keep up the good work. I like the looseness of your sketches and your use of perspective and pose makes the drawings look a lot more dynamic. I have a some specific suggestions for a couple of the drawings.

(Post #11) I like the use of perspective here, however, it looks like you have competing vanishing points. The background and the character perspective don't appear consistent.

(Post #16) Her shoulders look too broad to me. In that pose, her left (our right) shoulder would be pushed backwards further as well. Also her hips seem very small in comparison to her shoulders which gives her a more masculine look. I personally prefer the shoulders to be slightly narrower than the hips on women as it makes them look more feminine.

At any rate, keep up the good work.