Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pointers to remember when drawing landscapes?

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    Gunzet if your reading this Where do you put your fingers(left hand fingers) when sketching something like that? I had trouble to choose whether I should just have my finger on ctrl+z or just brackets all the time.
    Yeah, I'm not pretending to be Gunz, but personally I've rebound all the tools and commands I use to the leftmost side of the keyboard; I use A and S to change my brush size.

what the! how did you do that?

Edit: nevermind.. I found how to do it by searching google. XD didn't knew that that was even posible thanks!
    Last edited by ram; 04-23-2012 at 06:00 AM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    just an ordinary one with just about middle in hardness and just changing size and changing shape(don't know what shape though)

I started with the grounds and the mountain then the last one is the trees... just start with what's further..

That aside why am I the one teaching now? O_0 how did it come to this?

Gunzet if your reading this Where do you put your fingers(left hand fingers) when sketching something like that? I had trouble to choose whether I should just have my finger on ctrl+z or just brackets all the time.
    I move my hands around a lot, but I often make use of the buttons on my tablet and pen, since I have an Intuos4.
    But yes, rebinding the keys to better places can make the world far easier for you, haha.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

okay then next question..

How do you guys calculate the light source?

I feel like I can do it and know about omni, spot, parallel and (uh... I forgot what it's called but it's skylight)
    but I still feel like something is a miss..

any ideas?