Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaff Occasionally Draws.

Some preparatory work.

Dude, I love his expression in the top image.
    Nothing useful to input with this post, just enjoying the sketches :3

I love Lupin III, I'm glad you informed us the the new series! I've been out of the loop anime-wise.

As a side note, my mom thinks Bruce Campbell would make a great Lupin if they made a live action film.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Thanks I'm hoping to have another go at the pose for the full image next, so I'll try and get that up soon.

I can kind of see Bruce Campbell as Lupin, but I think he's getting a wee bit old for it now. Evil Dead 2-era Bruce Campbell definitely. Incidentally, if you're in the US by any chance, Funimation are streaming the new Lupin series for free on their website. Unfortunately though, it seems to be region locked to the US only, so us dirty foreigners have to use the back door as usual.

I agree, the younger Bruce.

That sucks they're locking it off too other countries...kinda seems counter productive (I mean, to stream it one place, but not another.)
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Yeah, I think it's probably just down to the cost and occasional legal wrangles of getting the distribution rights for different countries. I was kind of hoping Crunchyroll would have picked up the new Lupin - they're usually pretty good about showing things across more territories.

Still not got back to Lupin yet, but I drew this today. My current college project involves creating a brand of whisky aimed at women and, after I told my friends in the office about it, I started drawing this as a bit of a joke. As I didn't have much else to do, I kept working on it and I think it turned out pretty good:

Not so sure about the right arm though and her beehive was a pain.

wrist looks awkward and right forearm is stunted. The beehive is great though, so your work was not wasted!

Only thing i see that is off is the length of the arms. Not really the whole arm just the upper part....the biceps part. Its a lot longer then the forearm.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Never did get round to fixing that last drawing, but I think probably trying to get the Lupin one finished is more of a priority at the moment.

I really intended to practice drawing armour the other day, but I got a bit sidetracked.

The fingers on her left hand are too long, but other than that, I think it's come out pretty well so far.

Ages ago, I tried drawing the main two characters from the film Breathless, but I was never happy with the likenesses, so I thought I'd have another stab at it.

Originally, this was just going to be a preparatory sketch, but I thought it looked quite good as it was, so I just tidied it up a little and left it loose.

Annoyingly, I can't remember what the actual dialogue was in that scene and my copy of the film is still on loan...