Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaff Occasionally Draws.

Woah nice!

I love the color environment here. Looks epic to me
    Like Ivk said, background really gives good focus on the subject
    Although i think the size of the font below may be a bit too big

I also like this pose a lot better than the previous. more dynamic and expressive
    Shading style is also cool ;3 hehehe
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Thank you

Unfortunately, I managed to save over my working file with a flattened version, so I can't really adjust the size of the text now. There's an important lesson in here about keeping backup files...

Anyway, I've got the back cover and the spine for the box nearly complete, so hopefully I should get it printed today. I'll post a photo of the finished item once I've got it trimmed and put into the case.

So here it is, the elusive "ラワンボユスポスト1975", pulled from shelves after only three days on sale due to a massive dispute between Sega and NCS Masaya...

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Final version looks great.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Thank you

In hindsight, I could have saved myself a bit of time if I'd worked out how much space the screenshots were going to cover before painting the art underneath, but no matter. I'm pleased with it.

it really looks good printed! i think the font went well too.

and yes, it is pleasing to look at. your friend who requested (like you said, right? not to sure) must be happy with it
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

I like how everything turned out...but the only thing that kinda sticks out is the face...i really dont know why but it ....looks wrong to me ...at least the part between the cheeks and the jaw....other then that AWESOME.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Cheers guys

BunnyVoid: He's not actually seen it yet! I need to mail it to him, so hopefully I'll get it posted off soon.

Gedeon: Yeah, I kinda get what you mean about the face. It looks better in reality than it does in the photo, but I was never completely happy with the shading around the cheek/jaw area - might be just that it lacks definition. I think maybe my trying to suggest some of the light coming off the boomerang controller was causing problems, but I couldn't get it fixed in time.

Here's a clearer version:

Nearly finished with this, but I can't quite work out the hair highlight. Serves me right for breaking the laws of hair-physics.

Wow! I really like the composition, and the hair style you're going for is cool. Also, nice tattoo :3

I am not really feeling the umbrella...I feel as if the top is 3d, and the bottom is a little flat. Dunno why...that's just my opinion. I also think the seam on her hose should be more behind the calf, so off the right more as we see it. When I first looked, I thought her legs were together and that was a line dividing them. Then when I looked closer, it makes it look like her hose are all askew, which is very uncomfortable. But I also feel there's something wrong with the calf in general.

Aside from that, I think this is an interesting image, and I like the way it's looking so far! Fantastic!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique