Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaff Occasionally Draws.

I cant seem to see the picture after refreshing the page a few times
    I like the one from your previous post though, those are some awesome boots!

Hah, thanks - sadly not my own design though, you can actually buy a pair from here.

Strange that the image isn't showing up though, I just uploaded it straight to the gallery this time. Imgur is down at the moment, but I'll put it up there later on.

Edit: Re-upped to imgur.

Last edited by Gaff; 06-17-2012 at 12:47 PM.

^This looks really nice! I like the hands and profile face!

101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    I love how loose it is. Got some real life to it.

Thanks

It came out far better than I'd expected. I like working with a brush and ink when I'm doing things on paper, so I was surprised how close it came to the same look, even though it's digital. I'll probably try doing something else in the same style another time.

So, that Lupin painting? Still not finished that. Here's something else though:

90% iPad using procreate, then into PS for some slight tweaking and added colour layers.

Was reading a tutorial by a guy who believes in using ultra-clean lineart the other day. Not sure it's a look I'd want to take up, but it did make me curious to see how far I could get using just the No. 3 hard round brush. I think it came out quite nicely

This looks really nice! The all thing I'd say is to maybe make the legs a little longer. Other than that, great job!

I think super clean lineart looks really nice, but I prefer making mine a little messier (maybe I'm just lazy)

Thank you I'm unsure what to do with the legs really. I've had other comments along the same lines, but I was working from a photograph and the model's build was actually like that in real life.

In the meantime, here's some more lineart, this time produced in SAI:

Not too sure what to do with the colours on this one - I'm tempted to see if I can just tone it using nothing but spot black.

Awesome....i think that the hip/ass area is a bit too stretched out. ANd one another thing be extreme either do it very realistic, or do it stylized. One quote i really like that my art teach spouts all the time...
    ''The point is not to do it right....but to make the people looking at your work BELIEVE its right'' Really like the last girl
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.