Thread: Blue Fang Drawing

"Hi! I'm New" Member

Blue Fang Drawing

So i started not long ago to start drawing manga (i was drawing a bit in the past) to be honest i think my drawing are really bad and im not sure
    if i draw good or not . My friends say i draw really good but i feel like i draw bad and because of that i feel really down and i dont feel like drawing anymore alwasy when i draw its or the eyes are bad or the hair is oversized or something is just wrong for me so i decided to post this and to let people tell me there opnion on my draw and to tell me what i need to improve now i want you to tell me everything you think about my drawing because i am a person that want to know the truth even if it hurts because thats the only way i can improve so please tell me what to improve and how are my drawing. sorry for bad english and i posted only 1 pic because the other pic i cant upload for some reason ill try to add it later on and this draw i think it was bad but half good because its one of my best drawing.sorry its so long XD and if u have and videos that can help me improve please tell me btwjust to let you know i am drawing manga for about a month or less and this is a drawing that a copy from someone else
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BlueFang; 08-31-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Her right eye is noticeably larger than her left and her left ear is a bit on the small side, but it seems fine otherwise.

"Hi! I'm New" Member
    ty and yes i have a bit of a problem with eyes they alwasy like that ... ill try to practice more on eyes and ty and yea the ear i dont know what i was thinking when i was making it :P maybe ill try to redraw it some time