Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me! plz?

Alright you're talking bullshit ram. I live in America amd I've beem illegally torrenting really bug shit for years. 3ds Max and Sony Vegas? Got 'em all. Zbrush, Flash, and Photoshop CS5.1? Got 'em. 22 games that cost $50 that I haven't even played yet? Yeah, got 22 games. We do not have ACTA and SOPA. We have stealing laws. Or, at the very least, "cheating developers out of your $2,500 purchase" laws. And they are extremely easy to bypass. Mayma, PM me and I can tell you where to get Photoshop free of charge.

lol 22 games

I think I herd of it somewhere on some other forums that some mom have been caught for downloading some mp3 files and was charged millions...

I was pretty sure it was US, Man I guess I can't believe everything on forums these days, probably just spread some rumors to stop piracy

Anyways for making manga.. I have almost all graphic softwares(yeah I didn't pay for it).. if you need anything you could just pm me and I'll send you link.

They weren't torrenting (a.k.a. they weren't being smart). Gunzet only does direct download but idk why the hell he'd do that. I guess he gets them all from reputable sources, but I still prefer to torrent from people like thethingy, Reloaded, DigitalInsanity, Skidrow, and other guys of their stature.

i have to do this legally or will be strung from the ceiling by my intestines by my father.

pm comin ur way ram

uh... it's said Unable to send a private message to "Mereana4manga" as they have disabled this option for the moment.

Edit:Try to ask Sylux, he does have a premium account maybe that will make a difference or something... don't worry he's the type to reply right away..

if he's online that is
    Last edited by ram; 05-03-2012 at 05:32 AM.

WTF? private messages are what you send when you click send message on their profile, right? in that case u should have no problem. i had this happen with someone else. but i have'nt touched those settings, so i don't know whats wrong

Dashboard > settings

there should be account settings and privacy settings on the right side.

press privacy settings and just put anyone and yes to everything.

Anyways.. I'll try again since were friends now

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    hey could I also get some of this stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

It's not really that hard to search in google.. just Pm me if you can't really find a download link.