Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hetalia: World Religions

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Atheism and agnosticism are not religions. And he did mention them. And the Roman Catholic Church has made a deliberate, organized, and official effort to aid and conceal pedophiles from justice. It's hardly a 'stereotype' so much as 'official church policy'. And while the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter-Day Saints has officially declared polygamy a no-go, there are still some fundamentalist Mormons who engage in it.

Honestly I think you should go take the piss out of the religions. You're going to offend people anyway, because that is how most religious folk are. Might as well go for maximum satirical and comedic value, then.

Reminds me of that short story based on the War in Heaven I always meant to write but never did...

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Atheism is , by no means, a religion, however you could come up with some interesting story lines, or write up some funny chapters just with issues between Christianity and Atheism,also.You could have entire chapters of the personification of Christianity calling Atheism a religion, while the personification is trying to explain that by it's very definition, Atheism is not a religion, and all the other usual squabbles between the two. For instance, you could have the personification of Christianity quoting scripture, while his opposite quotes scripture that contradicts that.You could probably have a few chapters concerning the issues between Atheism and agnosticism if you like, they aren't religions, but hey if you can work them in you could get quite a bit of nice material. You could do more with that, I was just giving you a few suggestions.

Do Baptists vs. Catholics. And also do Jews and LDS, but use me as the Jew and Jaidurn as the Mormon (we're actually of those respective faiths).

Use me as the Atheist, lol, or an Atheist, ha ha ha.

Kodos would be the most Atheist

There could be several Atheists, I mean, there are different kinds, they all believe the same thing yes, but they work differently and act differently. Same goes for any other of the groups mentioned above.

You gotta look what I'm saying here. Kodos is the most Atheist.

Never said he wasn't.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I'm also a Discordian pope and I just excommunicated y'all fuckers.

But seriously. Back on topic. He didn't even say he was modeling them on anyone. Quit spamming up the thread.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

You know no matter what you do people will probably still think of it as an insult.. and if you happen to avoid insulting anyone it'll probably be a very boring one no matter what you do..

I did though about making making a manga like this one before but I had a lot of story ideas that I don't want to spend some time with this one..

I made some scenes like how the religions are each created.

Baptism was made because they don't want to believe that a tyrant like Yahweh would be their God.. although they won't accept it any other way but this might be the main reason for it, thus they given other meaning to each context different from the real one and made Jesus and Yaweh are one.

Catholic was deluded by different things that they see and considered everything a sign from God, So they made some other Bible version.

After that I was like.. man they would probably kill me considering I live in a country full of religions, But if you think of it that way it'll become more interesting if you don't think of their feelings.

Also you would need to research a lot to get this thing done.

Edit: though rather than making it a comedy one make it more of drama type, kinda like passing a message that you want to change the world or something..
    THIS IS FOR THE NEW GENERATION!!! or something like that.
    Last edited by ram; 05-16-2012 at 10:27 PM.