Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anime Rebel's Co-Writing Project

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    well...I thought they were roommates, but if not that's find. Provides more interest. (Although I warn you I am not that talented at drawing Igirls. O.O)
    How's Denno doing?
    Thanks Almanac, for stickin' with this. do you have names and an ending in mind? How about you Denno, ending ideas?
    Sorry I haven't been around in a while...keep pluggin' away ya'll!
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    I have the plot outline thing written, typing for you, honestly I might end u double posting to make it more aware to you and Denno. Denno, I know you log in. Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

101 Dalmations Member Shindoutou's Avatar
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been replying lately, I've been very busy with exams and a play for school due next month (nobody could think of an ending for that one too :P)
    I have nothing written out yet, I'm waiting for an idea for the end, or the direction the plot will take.
    If you've finished the first episode, or have the general idea in place, just post it or send it, I'll be able to get some inspiration from that. I have no idea what you've changed and what's the same in your script up untill now..

Still, I have no idea for an ending myself, but if you post your plot outline you mentioned, maybe I could think of one then.. I'm almost free for the next three weeks, except for exam training, so I'll finally have enough time for this.

First comic BASIC Plan!
    (this is not in pages this in plot stages)

Charly = Charly
    HK = Himura Kenji (main Character)
    RS = Rito[Wright] Sayuri (main character's best friend/childhood friend)
    RSF = RS's father
    the wip key word = sis vows plate(mispronounced 'sis vous plait')

1)HK is walking to school giving a bit of backstory(he lives with RS and family because
    his parents have gone off somewhere for a long trip, RSF is a professor at the college in town
    and RS is a female otaku) when Charly is found by accident when HK falls into a large
    pit(there's something being dug up) and he finds the watch, which Charly talks
    HK into taking, after HK puts it on, Charly reveals that he can't get it of and
    HK now has whichever supperpower that Charly feels like. Charly also says that he will
    follow HK everywhere except the shower. Also when Charly sees RSF's cat he freaks out
    because he hates cats.

2)The next day HK is walking to school and Charly on a specific street corner tells him
    to activate the watch. HK refuses and keeps walking. Because of HK's refusal CHarly creates
    a string of annnoying happenings to get HK to do as he wants.(He gives a substitute teacher
    a string of pop quizzes, pushes people into HK and makes it look like HK is grabbing them,
    tripping with his lunch and in PE)

3)When walking home Charly pesters HK who finally gives in and puppies and french pastries
    start raining down out of the sky on passerby. People naturally start spazzing out and
    calling 119 and the press. HK goes through a few alleys and gets home.

4)Charly reveals himself to RS.

5)HK, RS, and Charly talk about Charly, and then HK falls asleep.

told ya, id get it done. just forgot to post it here.
    My Story Thread

Great job Almanac!
    I love what you did with it!

Now the plan is you write the first episode, and I'll do the second, etc., right? And I assume that plot stage 1) is also episode one in that case?
    Then we can get started with writing the thing

But, part 5 is not yet the end, right? We'll still have to figure something out for that then, but at least we'll be able to get started.

no plot stages = 1)exposition, 2)rising action, 3)climax, 4)falling action, 5)resolution.

and yes you write teh second episode.
    My Story Thread

sorry for the double post, but Denno, you gonna edit it?
    also boss was the plan with the scripty thing? did you want to storyboard it out?
    My Story Thread

What exactly do you mean with editing? Edit what you've written as the Basic Plan?
    I don't think that needs much editing. We (the three of us?) should create some sort of plan for the individual episodes; what happens when, and the plan was to make around 10-11 episodes I think, right? Maybe I remembered wrong. And then, shall we write the episodes at the same time (as in: you write 1 and I do 2 at the same time) or do we keep passing the baton (you write 1, then I do 2, etc.)?
    I think if you write them after each other, it'll be easier to revert to the previous episode, but it will take longer.

well this is meant as the basic plan for episode 1, I was wondering if you wanted anything changed around, also I believe the plan was passing the baton option to give Rebel time.
    My Story Thread

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Time to draw? Figured I'd let you finish writing first. If we could keep it to ten episodes that would be great.
    Almanac---the only thing that was confusing is the names. Are you going trad. last name first? I'm not sure, either way's okay, but I'd prefer to call the MC Kenji if you know what I mean.
    Can you give me the characters bios/profiles so I know what they look like? I want to start with the character designs.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)