Page 52 of 121 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: School Sucks: Back to School ... AGAIN!?

Well BB... either you're really smart, or the other people in your class are really dumb/lazy :P

Normally I hate my school, but this week I love them. 1. the doggies on the quad today were really cute <3 and 2. Summer Breeze - better description

Seriously why the fuck don't I get a wellbeing fair or whatever

Because your school's unofficial motto isn't "where fun comes to die" .... they're concerned about our mental health haha
    Last edited by corastaur; 05-16-2012 at 07:07 PM.

My school is nicknamed Gayside for this reason

This is my chin

Please note the very manly beard. I do not have any issues with homosexuality, I have issues with flamboyancy. If my school is not bloody hell for a guy like me I do not know of any worse places.

lol maybe you do need a wellness fair then

Eh nah not really. But yeah the whole issue has just exacerbated itself since I moved on to 10th grade. Now I'm a Junior and it's even worse (as in I'm growing up, i.e. watching Hokuto no Ken (not to mention my computer can grow a beard larger than my own)). It got to the point where I would just lash out at kids in my classes, which are filled with freshmen, because I'm seriously fucking stupid and I'm in lower-level Math & Science, and I'm constantly being disciplined by the school. So I'm dropping out and getting my GED.

ugh dude that sucks! No offense to any freshies, but to upperclassmen they can be really annoying. but hey, at least you have a plan! Just see it through
    Wasn't there something mentioned earlier about military school or something? I have a vague memory of something but i'm not sure what...

There's a chance I won't get in. But even if I do, they have a GED program there

But there's a chance you will too haha I like to think on the brighter side of things... You got this.

I do got dis homie. I have a job lined up at Trader Joe's, where I will work and grow my beard relentlessly until I die.