Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Need A Writer

101 Dalmations Member Shindoutou's Avatar
    Hmm, I wonder how such (seemingly) random powers could be implemented in a story.. Maybe he gets something that grants him power, but the power changes per day? And the crazy person who gave it to him chooses a random power for that day or something like that. <-Just an idea I just had.
    That company chasing the guy who gave the powers, chases him because besides the useless powers (changing stuff into cheese, making cats rain), there are more useful, powerful/whatever stuff you can do with them (for example: ...?) . The company either wants that power too, or intends to use the main character's powers, something like that. Or maybe they just want to know how it works. Starting to sound pretty serious again, but that doesn't matter, we can change that at any time

But now; who is the main character? There were 2 college students, male or female? What are their personalities? When the one gets his awful super powers, what does the other do?

How does the Rebel Boss feel about these ideas by the way? :P
    Last edited by Shindoutou; 04-03-2012 at 12:42 PM.

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    I like the random power for the day. or maybe a list of powers per day of the week, and they are randomly "equipped" when you try to activate them?

also howabout:
    The crazy guy is dead. so they want to blow up whats keeping him around. he's the first opposition to arctic, and he almost won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Alright, I've moved this thread over to here:
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...riting-Project
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)