Thread: Bleach Shipuden Coming Soon

Bleach Shipuden Coming Soon

Nah just kidding...

I haven't watched bleach for a long time now and just saw in the animetake the word "final" on it...

discuss?

Nothing really to discuss. Bleach anime was epic in the beginning, but then they caught up with the manga and made their biggest mistake: The Bount Arc. Anime quality got crappy as they moved on to canon. Kubo messed up with the Arrancar Arc and the anime fell back into filler after filler. He acknowledged his blunder and tried to "reboot" Bleach which translated as a Yu Yu Hakusho ripoff to many fans. The anime animated that arc terribly and at this point, they were toe to toe with the manga. Having no more options for a filler left they axed it. The end. XD

But it'll be back when Kubo is almost done with Bleach like they did with Inuyasha.

Are ou fucking kidding me? The bount arc was better than what Kubo wrote.

Well that vampire-ish bount arc sucked to me, no pun intended. I think watching it dubbed may have added that extra lame boost for me though. I think it was that "Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc" that Kubo helped with? I dunno, but that was way better.

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Aye, I only watched the two arcs that could actually tie into the story...the bount one and the mod soul one. (Although I did watch the zanpakto one for Ichigo's hollow...xD)
    That one arc with the princess thing was terrible....
    Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to Bleach. They went to Hueco Mundo and things just turned sour...
    I got so sick of it that I stopped watching after the episode before he starts his senior year....the series sort of ended for me at that point. Maybe I'll go back later and finish it when the series itself is finished...but watching an episode a week would kill me.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

bleach is not bad, the problem with the pacing is that kubo puts a lot of effort into making every single thing look cool and make all the fights quite descriptive. that just results in a bad quality and pacing in terms of anime material (since action panels are swept through in a matter of seconds and and cool ones are mostly and usually dumbed down so they can pass by animating limitations).

actually i wouldnt really like it if it still continued (being a bleach fan myself), i mean we just jumped from a 40 ep filler into 20 eps canon and then we would need to go into at least a 40 ep filler again if it did.

might i also add that the last arc is potentially really awesome, after the "reboot" every single plot point seems valid and connected. so there are two possible options: - it becomes awesome and regains popularity and we'll have our shippuden
    - it loses it popularity before becoming awesome and the whole thing gets axed.

either way bleach is, and will be awesome and inspirational to me...