Page 39 of 169 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: You Laugh You Lose: Take 2

-Jubeh made the first thread and stated the rules, so I don't see those rules where unofficial. At the contrary are pretty much the officials rules of the thread, now that people don't respect those rules is another thing, specially if people who does that, systematically, are also mods.

-I don't see why this needs a official rules for the thread, pretty much James already made the statement of the rules a long time ago, now that you just have problem to understand something is your problem.

-Please, do a quote of my posting a video in a pictures thread, or a picture on a video thread. Please do it. The only threads where I do spams, are the ones with no purpose whatsoever.

-Why don't you just give an example, and just follow the rules of a thread? I think that is easy to do.

-Sadly, apparently telling people the rules of a thread is considered backseat modding. I guess that if I tell someone on street that he shouldn't be stealing I would be backseat policing?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.

Like telling someone to stop posting videos in the spam threads, and to post them in ATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATTATATAT ATATATATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA TATATATATATATATA because that's -the place-.

You've also gotten on people's cases for not posting stuff you deem 'funny'. Cool it, Clock.
    This thread's name in particular is 'You Laugh, You Lose', made by Bacon_Barbarian, stemming from the first thread made by 'Jubeh'. If you find a funny video you think others will laugh at, I see no reason it can't be here, it's not an overwhelming burden, and it's not world-crushing, this knowledge coming from over 6years of MT, and knowing the flexibility of this particular section.

Wait for Jubeh, he'll clear everything up if it's that serious. This isn't my place of jurisdiction.
    Last edited by GunZet; 05-06-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

101 Dalmations Member Tetsuphil's Avatar
    My brain kittens are shining with love! Yawl!

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    You've also gotten on people's cases for not posting stuff you deem 'funny'. Cool it, Clock.
    Inner joke.

This thread's name in particular is 'You Laugh, You Lose', made by Bacon_Barbarian, stemming from the first thread made by 'Jubeh'. If you find a funny video you think others will laugh at, I see no reason it can't be here, it's not an overwhelming burden, and it's not world-crushing, this knowledge coming from over 6years of MT, and knowing the flexibility of this particular section.
    Again rules stated by James in the previews thread.

Also good to know you have a knowledge of 6 years in here. Probably you already have your phd and everything which will make your arguments even more valid.

Wait for Jubeh, he'll clear everything up if it's that serious. This isn't my place of jurisdiction.
    You don't need to state your power, just respect the thread.

Last edited by ClockHand; 05-06-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Uh huuhh, okay, Clock. Hugs n kisses. Listen, I see what you're getting at, but being a douche about it isn't the way to go, and enforcing it over and over again may get you warned against your good intentions. Do remember that this is still backseat modding, and you've been warned for this type of thing before.
    I'M HERE TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU, BRAH!
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Good to know that if you get into a small argument with a mod, trying to explain what the thread was originally for, you'll get accused of backseat modding and you'll also be warned.

101 Dalmations Member Tetsuphil's Avatar
    My brain kittens are shining with love! Yawl!
    TOOOAST...I mean..

If that's the case, then we should be getting on the balls of people that derail threads which also serve a particular purpose. You know, like the birthday threads that after approx. three days turn into spam thread knockoffs.
    And no no, I never warn anyone over shit like this, I'm saying that some -other- mods might. My area's keeping the art section up to snuff.
    WHY U GOTTA DO ME LIKE THIS, TOAST!?

<My comic

That's odd, I read the OP in the last YLYL and the OP here and there's really no don't post video's and stuffs..

Also I thought this is the chatter box so it doesn't matter much.

Did I miss something?

Da fuuuuck is that!?
    <My comic