Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Skype Role Playing: Lets play?

Idk, it seems fine to me though we can only be sure how it would work when we actually try to play with it. Also how long does the status last for? Is it one turn or does it last the entire battle?

Forever until you recover from it. You get a chance to recover every turn.

oh geez. and you can recover from every status effect? Does recovering from all of them result in being normal again or does it go backwards like recovering from KO becomes Downed and recovering from downed becomes stunned and then recovering from that becomes normal?

Everything goes back to normal for now.

Edit:

I added these effect things. Like basically if you're stunned and get hit you can take an effect instead of going down right away. Sometimes going down would be the better option, sometimes not.

Effects
    You may not want your character to go down so easily so if you are shot while stunned you can declare your character was hit by an effect. This keeps them from getting downed, but usually has a penalty involved.

Lost Hat: Your hat was shot off, assuming you were wearing one. Can only happen once per combat. Essentially a freebie hit.

Lost Weapon: Your weapon was shot out of your hand. It lands 1d6 spaces away from you.

Knocked Back: You still become downed but can move up to 3 spaces away from the enemy to simulate being knocked back by an attack.

Take Wound: You can take as many wounds as one plus your Gritty mod before you get knocked out. If you take this many wounds, skip downed and go straight to out.
    Last edited by jubeh; 10-20-2012 at 03:27 PM.

sounds cool. I'd better make sure my character has a hat.

Guys here are the wip rules for this game I've been working on for a while called Gundust. It's like a sci-fi western rpg inspired by Trigun, and Borderlands. Stuff like that. Just look through it and see if there's anything you like or don't like, or if you have suggestions. Also I need more ideas for items and enemies. Don't worry about stats, I just need like ideas in general.

The only thing I have to add, really, is covenants that work p much like dark souls. Each one is associated with a dnd alignment and they give bonuses but you have to gain favor to get those bonuses.

Also if you've done any drawings of cowboys or anything that would fit in here that would be cool. The book isn't formatted yet so sometimes the rules are split between pages. I'll properly format it once it's done.

Gundust Core Rules

You guys want to play dnd next some time this week or next?

idk wat days I could this week but when I get my work schedule for next week i'll let you know what days im free

I call the rogue if we play >_>

do you guys want to play tomorrow?