5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 20.00%
  • No

4 80.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal Companion?

Unhappy Animal Companion?

hey, not going into too much detail but in my manga i'm working on, there are a girl and werewolf as main characters, would the werewolf be considered a familiar or animal companion

Sounds like Twilight. You might want to rethink the idea completely unless the werewolf is going to transform and devour her whole.

Read the rules, because double posting is only allowed in rare circumstances, which are not bad jokes.

Also I don't understand your question. Are you asking if the werewolf is a familiar from the girl, is a familiar individual, is a character and so on?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Neither.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Yeah seriously a werewolf is a monster and it eats people and shit.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I really don't think this question is universal or important enough to warrant a thread of it's own. Nimture, please either convert this thread into a thread for your manga project, or I'll probably just merge it into the General Manga Project thread, because really, again, this isn't 'big' enough for a thread of it's own.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

okay let me clarify, the plot is not Twilight-which i hate, as much as it is Inuyasha-which i love; what i mean by this is it's more adventure than love story. The basic plot follows in this way: girl, Cecilia, finds injured wolf in forest she heals it, thing is she was never trained in the medicinal arts it just came naturally, the wolf follows her home wanting to repay her, and he outright says this when she rhetorically asks why it is following her. Cecilia is kind of freaked out by this and the wolf explains that she is a witch and that's why she can understand him and also why she could heal him. Around this point, the werewolf transforms into human, not of free will; it will be revealed later in the story he is half human, so he can't fully control his powers but this is why he can control his urges of, as Sylux said, devouring her whole. The girl is kind of confused but doesn't really know what to believe, since (oh how convenient) she is adopted. Cecilia decides to let the lycan stay with her, at least until she learns more. Cecila decides to use the lycan, Lucien to her advantages however since she works in a nearby circus, and can use his transformations to help them raise money. A few weeks pass with little incident, until suddenly a masked man roles into town, going by the persona of-the masked magician. He auditions for the circus by doing-you wouldn't believe it-magic. This is in front of Cecilia's eyes so she actually want's to talk with him. But Lucien tells her no, that he can sense an evil aura around the man. Cecilia actually tries to defy his wishes and talk with the man, but she get's a strange urge not to, maybe it's because the man keeps staring at the necklace right in front of her breasts-before you say anything the necklace is very important to the story and he really is staring at it. Anyway, another few weeks pass by, and rumors are starting to spread of a thief in the area, Lucien and Cecilia capture the thief, a very young girl, but don't feel right turning her in, because of her age, so they send her out of the village, and decide to take shifts each night to watch the gate. This goes smoothly for -I know i've said it like three times- a few more weeks, until one night, on Lucien's Shift,Cecilia wakes up in the middle of the night because she smells smoke, the circus is on fire. Cecilia runs around the circus looking for her guardian,Scarlet, and her adopted sister, Krystal. When she steps into the circus master, Scarlet's, room, she find's Krystal kneeling on the floor crying, Scarlet has died, a pile of burning rubble fell on her. The two escape, and head towards town, when suddenly Cecilia sees the Masked Magician in the woods. Cecilia sends Krystal to a trusted neighbor's house while she heads in. Upon approach it is revealed the Masked Magician, who is no longer wearing his mask, attacked Lucien. With his dying words Lucien whispers to Cecilia, to never hand over her necklace. The Masked Magician is about to attack Cecilia, when an unknown woman with two guards detain the man. Cecilia is then taken by the woman to the capital city, the woman is revealed to be the queen and she says she is Cecilias Mother.

Inu Yasha was dumb, too. Also she's just all of a sudden a witch? This is more like Harry Potter AND Twilight now.

did you read the whole thing, oh and i got cut off-that's only the beginning, and I didn't just come up with the witch thing, I've been working on this for a while now, original she was going to be a summoner, and he would've been a guide to teach her how to summon, but I didn't really know how to incorporate them into the story, also the circus was supposed to be a traveling circus, oh and i know the thief doesn't seem to important but just like the necklace she does have importance

I lost patience so I stopped reading. Honestly it's really horrible.