Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Get Your Nickname As A Username?

It was really good.

digitek was a brand of tv that me and my friend had a joke about when we went to france because the tv where we stayed was really old, and would always stay on this blue screen that said Digitek for ages whenever we wanted to watch a dvd.
    #truefact

Off of a license plate...
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Remember when that one dude like looked up the defitnition for you name and he was all nice choice and u were all it's my name you fuckwit
    Yeah, I remember. And ZiZi fucking drilled him.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Speaking of Zizi, she needs to dnd post. Not that its my parties' consequence or anything.

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    I am Rin, that makes me grin.

I made mine up for one of my characters from ragnarok online

SPOILER! :

I like dragons.

And the color blue.

And that's the story.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

I was just sitting there thinking "What is the longest name I could possibly have"

Forgot to tell the whole username story. Used to be a huge Halo fan, signed up for the forum when I was 12 under the username I signed up for with when I was 9, decided I didn't like it, so I took my favorite cyborg type dudes (at the time): Sylux and Master Chief, and turned them into the username Sylux117 (now it's Robocop and Starscream lol). I decided eventually that the numbers were fucking stupid, especially since nobody had taken the name Sylux already, and changed it. I used a horrible romaji pronounciation of my real name for a while. My real name is Cullen, use the Japanese phonetics or a name converter and figure out why I changed it back to Sylux. After that, I signed up for other forums, but found that Sylux was almost ALWAYS taken as a username. I'm really big into Dethklok, and my favorite character from Metalocalypse was Pickles, so hey I thought I'd use that. NOPE. I was watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn at the time, so I plugged "Pickles" into Google translate, and got Sottaceti. I used that on the previous forums for a while, and nobody figured out who I was until like five days and two hundred posts after I joined. But then I decided Sylux is a cool username and use that one now. I also had some cool nicknames for Sottaceti, like Sodaspaghetti, and for Sylux I have Sulux.