Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: You rage you lose

Quote Originally Posted by Inksprout View Post
    That sucks, sometimes even if you are trying to get tickets as soon as they go on sale you still miss out, they sell that fast.
    yh... Seeing muse live is one of my life goals. Sucks I'll miss it :/ Hope I get to find some tickets on sale at the black market later on...

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Well, I hate heights, so it is that bad. flights going to be a nightmare, I'm going to have a very hard time unwinding after it, ugh.... hope it doesn't ruin my interview...
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

when your actually up in the sky, outside looks like marshmallow frosting. it's a bad simile but an apt one.

and almost no-one is afraid of heights. they're just afraid of falling. if you were truly afraid of heights, than you wouldn't go onto the second floor of a two-storey house.

that's just a myth. there is a fear of heights. Some get it in elevators with windows, looking off a high tower or building even when it's sealed and even looking up something tall they are about to go up in! It's mostly caused by not feeling they have control. My mom get it only when she's walking or standing on her own legs in heights, cause she feel safer when she's strapped up or inside something than when she walks by her own. It's more common opposite though. I got a fear of deep water, but I get more scared when actually swimming and floating than being on a boat. Though I get easily sea sick so a boat is still a "no can do".

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

why I am laughing?

I'm laughing at that too

that's not rage worthy. that made me lol, like these two XD

Isn't that, what's his name who is responsible for fathering one of the worst things to happen to humanity mila cyrus, or whatever?
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Burn her, burn her now!