Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: You rage you lose

I meant once I got on the flight, with the drinking.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

I would find it unlikely that they will allow alcohol on board, you know with customs and their increasing paranoia about safety on board and stuff like that but I couldn't say for sure, you should be able to check online somewhere
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

Dude, they serve liqour in-flight.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Fair nuff, the flight I got we strictly weren't allowed alcohol, thats the UK for you :L

Hope you have a pleasant flight :P i'm sure you won't regret the experience
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-18-2012 at 06:55 PM.
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

I appreciate the sentiment, however, I still hope I'll be able to drive there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!

There's a chance I may need to fly to Reno, fuck, man..... I can barely stand a few seconds of being on top of a 100 foot drop on a roller coaster, let alone 30,000 feet in the air for..... 3-4 hours.... well give or take 1 or 2. Job Corp is excactly the thing I need, but flying.... I don't know.

Anyone here ever fly on a plane? What did you do to keep calm? You know.... I think I might just get a little drunk, that'll help.... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, I can't though, need to be clear headed for the interview

FUUUUCK!!!!
    i find it calming to think if the plane is going 2 crash or explode, there is nothing i could do about it so might as well go to sleep (no dump tho, the toilet is p small on the planes) also looking out the window on a flight is one of the greatest sights to see

Quote Originally Posted by eltoroguaco View Post
    Something that made me rage a couple of days ago...

Found out Muse will play in Norway in December but the tickets weren't available just yet. Day after I woke up a little late, checked the tickets and found out they started selling them 9 in the morning that day. So by the time I checked, it was already sold out.
    That sucks, sometimes even if you are trying to get tickets as soon as they go on sale you still miss out, they sell that fast.

jeez its not even that bad

I dunno, its a bad feeling if you are just taking it for granted that you will be able to get a ticket, not knowing better, then realising that you've missed out.

I was talking about Duane on the airplane, sorry.

All aboad da aiwduane