Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drawing Backlist

Drawing Backlist

Is there any drawing that you wanted to do, but haven't, because you didn't have the time, or you were to focused on other things like school or other projects?

This part of the post has spoilers to the movie Neverending story, so yeah.

SPOILER! :
    I've been wanting to draw a scene from one of my favorite movies, The Neverending Story. It's the scene where Bastian flies into his home town on Falcor and chases after the bullies who threw him into the dumpster at the beginning of the movie. It'd be drawn from in front of the three boys, with them running down the alley, with Falcor and Bastian chasing after them. I'm holding off on doing this, because, it's some what of a complicated piece, and I've never done any perspective works, so I'm holding off until I've gained some skill with perspective drawing.

Yup I have one. I was inspired by something I learned in one of my classes. It was basically that often for girls with anorexia, if not for every girl with anorexia, when they look in the mirror their brains basically register a distorted version of their reflection so they actually see themselves as fatter than they are in reality. I wanted to draw a picture of an extremely skinny/bony girl looking sadly at a fatter reflection of herself. I started it, but I didn't have time and I got distracted with other projects. Also it wasn't turning out the way I wanted. *sigh*

Yeah I've been meaning to draw this picture of a triangle but I've been really busy with intensive anatomy studies so I haven't gotten around to it yet

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Been meaning to draw this guy for the past two years I think
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

What's his name from SlipKnot? Corey something?

Corey Taylor.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Everything is on my backlist now because GB is down.

Maaan, I remember when you used to use GIMP, what happened :c
    <My comic

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    These days I just use GIMP for effects and editing. haha.

I'm a big fan of Outlaw Star, and one of the people who couldn't wait to see a second season((Sadly, we only got Angel Links, meh)), and one of the projects I'd like to do is a fan art drawing... well, I suppose it'd be more of a tribute drawing, of one of those awesome pieces you see in the show's credits. There's quite a few that I could attempt to draw, that I could never really decide which one to try.

Heres a vid of them.