Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Andr3ytp Art! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Andr3ytp Art! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Some sketch

And .... something i fail
    Last edited by andr3ytp; 03-15-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Some drawings that i recently drawed but i didn't finish yet.

Do you know your art is so friggin awesome!? Like, the pose of the girl in the first drawing is spot on! The only problem I see is in the composition of some pieces. The drawing above the nude girl looks strange, like, the warrior in the back should run/jump forward, towards us, instead of sideways (looking at his angle and the angle of the knees). It are all minor details though, and you will probably become better by experience only. So, good luck! You're really good!

wow nice sketches...the only thing i have a problem with is the sccond pic. Don't get me wrong it wasn't a fail, but rather a great sucses. The colouring is great and the whole sceen of a DARK WARRIIOR COMIN' OUT OF A FLAME IS great too....but doesn't it seem that the warrior has little legs....? you could use a little bit work with hands but they also are overall good, and the nude chik is great too but the head isnt tillted enough and the arm is a bit smaller in comperison to the one in the pic(but that's just me bieng picky, its realy good., and resembles the pic a lot!!!!)
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

One thing is for sure, you're improving mate C:

Mr_D: Thanks! I know i have big problem at poses ..
    Gedeon That picture .. its in my opinion a fail w/o no reference its hard
    doghateburger Good to hear that! but I think i'm improving kinda slowly .. thats because of the university and work.

Anyway , I got a free week and I start drawing again and I did a vampire.

Tremere Vampire Girl by ~catzav3ncu on deviantART

The last pic is good!!! Love the bloody floor! I only think that the right(her right) hand is smaller compared to her left.
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

101 Dalmations Member The_shaman's Avatar
    oh shit a tremere, what do you know about the masquerade and the world of darkness?
    Tremere surpass all other clans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the gangreens better
    Problem?

Gedeon : Yeah theres a bit diference between them ... but may ill fix that another time
    The_shaman: I've got a friend who is desperate about vampire the masquerade, we made a challenge he drew a Malkavian >> http://fav.me/d3exip7

I did for a friend birthday a cowgirl

Diana Linda Swimsuit by ~catzav3ncu on deviantART

I got a question how can I change my thread title?
    Last edited by andr3ytp; 04-29-2011 at 03:13 AM.