Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS Vita

And I thought everyone knew this, My bad Sy. And thanks for pointing that out Reg. I didn't know you were a Gaming Union forum member. (unless you really aren't but check it out every now and then)
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I'm not, I just put all my stat points into googling. *v*

Back on topic... Yeah, the Vita. All in all it seems to be Sony's classic "Third parties can do whatever they want with it, just don't pirate us." sort of attitude. Not quite a gamers console, but not bad compared to the alternatives.

Well, mass-produced alternatives. I'd probally buy the OpenPandora if it was just a wee bit cheaper.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I heard this one guy walk into Gamestop yesterday, looking to get a Vita, and he was like "so is it like a computer?" Dios mio, where has portable gaming gone.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I'm very interested in the vita, though I'll probably wait a bit so I have some money for the console + games.

I will eventually.

I'm kinda surprised that no one even mentioned vita's hardware capabilities (graphic processors, the rear and front touch panel, the augmented reality, the motion sensor, the super awesome LED screen...), there's lots of huge potential awesomeness there. and heck, if we're talking content here vita's launch games are better than any other consoles i've seen...

well, actually i already have got it, cuz i just wanted a hand-held game console and vita seemed the best choice (im not going to buy a psp now, and 3ds is just... ugh..) and i'm really amazed by the thing...

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet
    I used one in Best Buy recently, didn't like it. It's just.. bulky
    vita's just a little bigger than psp, i think that deep down there's a voice that tells you that you're not quite ready yet, it's okay to give it some time, friend...

I still need a psp shyeeeeeet

Went back to Best Buy a few days ago, messed around with the Vita, took out my PSP... looked at the Vita. Walked off.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

like i said you're still not mentally prepared

If they made it support UMDs instead of making PSP games downloadable on a shoddy network, I'd be all over the Vita. But from my experience, PSN just works whenever it wants to, hell, it didn't even wanna take my money once, I had to go through another site just to get the key to activate on PSN.
    <My comic