Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I caught his scent and I smiled to myself. I drank another cup of coffe and got up, I went to the bathroom and put my red eyeliner and other make up on, I put an 'x' over each eye in black eyeliner and smiled at myself, I turned my cd of The Misfits to My Chemical Romance and started humming and dancing around like a teenager, laughing and having fun. I stopped after a while and looked arounf my bedroom, "Where's my unicorn that Frankie got for me?" I asked myself. "Mr. Sparklez!" I yelled giggling to myself, I knew I was acting like a child, but could I help it really? Nope. I laughed and grabbed my big bag of skittles and ate a few while I was looking for my stuffed unicorn. Ocasionally calling out it's name I've given it as if it could call back. I got a call from Frank as soon as I found my Mr. Sparklez. "Heller, suup Frankenstein?" I asked he laughed and told me that he wanted to hang out at his place tonight. I smiled and wondered if I was going to get drunk off my ass again. "Sure thing Babe, I'll bring my MCR, Misfits, and Iron Maiden disks over and microphone." I stated he and I soon bid eachother goodbye and hung up. I started dancing to "Prison" and dancing around with my bang of skittles inside my Mr. Sparklez and laughing.

I lit up another cigarette and jumped down to be sitting on the ledge of Keira's window, "You are one strange woman..." I spoke it loud enough for her to hear through the pane of glass. I just kept on smoking and looking around at the people that thought I was strange to be sitting on a ledge. I sat back against the window, just to wait. Not sure of what would happen, but I hoped she didn't open the window on my old ass.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

The window was open and I let out a maniacal giggle. "Yup, Just like how you're weird for not wearing RayBans in the day light!" I turned up my stereo when the song changed to "Give 'em Hell Kid" I grabbed Kiba from behind and pulled him in, dropping him on the couch and running off dancing silly and singing along. I looked around in my room for my hair straightener and decided to jump on my bed.

I blinked a few times. She didn't just grab me from the window. She didn't just land me on the couch. The couch! I jumped off the couch and sat at one of the table chairs. "I have no idea what you do on that couch. And I'd rather not know." I spoke out loud to her while she was acting like a kid. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. Better to live like you were still alive.

"I never sit on the couch, I'm always locked up in my room either drawing, writing, or playing my bass." I called back I jumped off the bed and stumbled into the living area and took a drink of my scalding coffee. "Why are you like...hm nevermind I don't want to ask." I stated before finishing my previous sentence. I giggled at the way he assumed I do my bussiness on the most turn-off area. "You know, I'm practically innocent, only because I had an asshole as the father of my now unborn, dead child." I looked a little sad at mentioning it. "Oh well, what's in the past stays there, no need for running a fresh blade over healing scars." I smiled and ran back into my room, jumping on to it. I pulled out a sketch pad and began drawing, totally ignoring the way he's glaring at my childish behaviour. "You can help yourself to coffe and whatever's in the fridge." I muttered, loud enough for him to hear. I stopped drawing and looked up and listened to the floor above me. "Dammit Rizo... I better not have to do a mission with you..." I thought, shaking my head and I started humming to "Thank You For The Venom" and drawing out my newest character for a comic. "So why are you in Jersey? I thought I sent you towards Alaska." I mumbled. I took another gulp of coffee. I flicked my head to the side to move my fringe from my eyes.

I smirked. She didn't know how I worked. "Many people have ears in places you have not heard of. If I went that night, I'd be a pile of ash right now." I retorted while standing up to get a small cup of coffee. I haven't eaten in over 50 years. No use trying to start again. I sat down and continued to explain, "The people I'm hunting can be called 'allies' by the agency. But in reality, it's very far from the truth. I'm sure you already know this. You really aren't THAT young." Another sip and slight sigh. "Anyways, I don't see the use in explaining myself to a kid like you..." Looked out the window, watching the apartment building across the street burn from the meth lab explosion. 'If he knows, where will he run to now? He doesn't have many places left. Now, it only a matter of time...' I thought to myself as I took another sip of the coffee.

"Hey, I'm not a kid, I'm technically 76, but I have my physical age at 22 years. I act like a kid because it keeps me from going infuriated with hate and demise, I never want to go that way again..." I looked down and shook my head. "As if you would care..." I stopped myself from saying anything else and I turned and grabbed my bass and leather jacket and put my glasses on. "You can rest and whatever, just.. just don't dig around, you don't need to know about my past. REst, eat, drink, whatever. I'm going out." I muttered as I passed by him. I kept my head down and put my ipod on my MCRmy list and began walking down and looked and gave a nod to Jason, He smiled and told me to be careful. I nodded and walked as fast as I could to Frank's house.

As soon as I got there I opened the door and called out to Frank. "Hey there Love, what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and told him to call up Nick, Todd, and Keller. He nodded and rung everyone up. Soon enough everyone was there, I pulled everything in and began playing the intro to "The Forgotten Bullet", soon everyone came in and we practiced for about an hour on that song. I shook my head sat down. "So, who's ready to get drunk and practise somemore?" I asked, everyone nodded in agreement. I got up with Frank and followed him into the kitchen. "Keira...I was wondering, how would it be if you and I stayed best friend forever?" He was going to bring it up, I knew I couldn't ignore it or dodge it. "Frankie, I love you and all, but what if you end up in a craze and go rogue?" I looked sadly into his eyes, he was only 21, and I couldn't take his youth away just like it happened to me. "But you can take me to the agency and let them decide right?" he asked he was pleading now, I couldn't say no to him, I had to spoil him. "I will take you to the boss tomorrow. I promise., now lets get this party started and get to jamming out this hell out of us." I stated smiling at him, he returned the smile and hugged me. I shook my head and grabbed a beer, taking a swig before going back to my bass.
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 04-11-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Tsk. Pertinent brat. She was different than the rest. I could tell that much. But her past was of no concern of mine. I was only focused on my objective. She just happened to be a very useful source of information. "187, eh? Heh, I'm way older than you think..." I spoke to no one but myself. I smiled slightly and finished my coffee to leave out the door. I walked through the lobby and the guy at the front desk looked at me strangely. I only grinned slightly and gave him a glance to show him the red sheen to my eyes. He was reaching for the phone, but put it away after seeing my eyes. I walked outside and began my way to the airport. It would take awhile, but I could manage. I mean seriously, I have all of eternity.

I was in the briefing room preparing for my mission to gather intel on the w.o.l.v.e.s who were reported by the last team to go to be kidnapping human children and turn them into wolves. I was suppose to be receiving support from a member from the other team member who was up there. I packed my B.P (blood packs), silver bullets and my daggers trimmed with silver. I also packed H.W (holy water) just incase of rouge vampires.

I got back from Frank's place at 4PM and I was only a little buzzed. I walked by JAson and he looked at me and was smirking. I knew what he was think "Whatever Jason!" I had a headache after that, he was sniggering now. "Call Rizo for me Sugar, I need to talk to that arse.." I said softer this time, he nodded and rung him up. I sat down and groaned. "I can't believe I'm going to talk to him" I thought, shook my head and waited for JAson's answer.